Origin of Tempest and Banishment

(Hey guys I hope you enjoy I have decided to slightly change some origins and history of Tempest but it won't change anything.)

The booming sound of distant thunder echoed through the room that Tempest and Raiden are in currently, unexpectedly Tempest stopped shaking in anger making Raiden breathe a sigh of relief.

"He took everything from me" Tempest quietly said as he calmed down and the thunder simmered into nothing.

Tempest sat back down on his chair and looked deeply into Raidens eyes.

"There is a tale I wish to tell you that involves both Asgardians and by extension of a certain bird the X-Men"

As Tempest waited for some confirmation Raiden suddenly realised something and shot off his chair making it be slammed against the wall behind him.

"Wait what's happening to my body if I am here!?" Raiden shouted in confusion

"Calm down Raiden your body is currently being moved to Krakoa to be prepared for banishment so just calm down and even if you wanted to leave you couldn't" Tempest assured Raiden with his words and waved his hand and the chair flipped upright then slid into Raiden making him sit down.

The wooden door to what seemed to be the kitchen opened and a teapot came in with two tea cups following, both cups landed on the coffee table.

"Oh, then I can't do anything then?" Raiden asked and Tempest nodded in confirmation.

"So instead of worrying your pretty but just listen to me and drink some tea" Tempest winked at Raiden confusing him.

Raiden leaned forward and grabbed a teacup like Tempest.

"Ok, let's start at the beginning..."

Everything around them started to change with the house disappearing like it was dragged away leaving only Raiden and Tempest sitting down on the chairs seemingly floating in an endless dark void that seemed to absorb all light.

"Of the universe"

An enormous light exploded seemingly behind Tempest casting a shadow into space, it was lighting up the void and snatched Raidens eyesight making him wide-eyed and making him stand up, Raiden stood stunned and his mouth agape and as Tempest looked into Raidens eyes he saw what he was looking at.

"Beautiful is it not" the regal voice of Tempest was ignored by Raiden as tears started to leak from his eyes.

"Ok, that's it" Tempest swiped his hand in the air and the image around them melted away and came back together.

"That was very beautiful Tempest, that k you for showing me that"

"Don't mention it but as I was saying I was created at the dawn of time so as you saw before then" The world showed a small piece of electricity in space floating.

"And over time I grew from a simple spark into a cloud that allowed me movement and so I made a long journey into deep space until I arrived at a barren planet that I entered and joined the atmosphere because of this a storm brewed on this planet and it started to rain for over a few thousand years making this Karen planet turn into a thriving planet as over time I covered the planet completely and over time an ocean was created and the ground was perfect for life" Tempest seemed to be very proud while talking about it.

"I left the planet and continued to do it for eons allowing planets to make life, I gained sentience while this happened and I noticed I grew stronger every time I did it and so I continued and everything was quiet and I did only this uninterested at what everyone was doing but that was into I encountered...the Phoenix in my travels"