Meeting Death Was So Bad

Raiden once again in a similar way from before shot up and looked around but this time he was greeted by Hela in hand with a set of clothes that looked fresh as they could be when comparing it to the room he was in.

"What are you doing?" Raiden asked getting up and he physically noticed he was in relatively good shape considering how he was before, he could now walk and had enough energy to run if he wanted to.

"Here are some clothes for you to wear as your previous ones were shredded in your little burst of power also I am making breakfast in a minute so if you wish to have your fill hurry up" Hela flopped the clothes on the bed and walked out of the room his swaying with every step.

"P.s. even if you don't mind showing your junk to anyone and anything that's fine but please at least wear something in front of me even if it's that impressive" Hela slyly said coupled with a laugh at the end and Hela looking him up and down.

Raiden snatched the blanket from the bed and covered himself.

"I am only joking but seriously don't walk around naked" Hela left the room and walked down the hallway and stairs laughing the whole way.

His eye twitched and a vein popped on his forehead and he shouted in anger.

"BE QUIET YOU PERVERT!" Raiden snatched the clothes off the bed and threw them on.

Timeskip

He walked the final steps of the stairs and heard rustling in a room which an ajar door as he opened the door he saw Hela putting down two plates of meat.

"Sit now, eat up" Hela sat down on the chair and stared at Raiden as he walked to the chair and sat.

Raiden looked suspiciously at the food but relented his hesitation and took a bite only to spit it out immediately.

"What is this?! it's so bland and dry" He looked at the meat disgusted.

"That is the only food we can eat so don't waste it, and you need to explain what you are doing here" Hela said dead serious.

'How is a boy so young here? But most  importantly why do I feel connected to him?"

Raiden gulped as her presence washed over him making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on their ends.

"Well I was banished here by my family and people and I don't understand why they attacked me and I am punished" Raiden clenched his fists but was brought out of his thoughts by Hela.

"And who is this family?"

Raiden began sweating but didn't know why.

"Well, my mother is Ororo Munroe or known better as Storm the X-Man"

"The goddess playing toy with that group of humans? You're a demigod?" Hela seemed surprised

"That would explain the weather manipulation you conjured but to have such power at your age and be able to use it here by full brute force is impressive" She was impressed by Raiden.

"I am not a demi-god I am a full-fledged God if you consider my mom's divinity and godhood" Raiden corrected her.

"So whos your father?"

"Thor God of-" Raiden is cut off by Hela disappearing and reappearing behind Raiden with her sword drawn at his neck.

"So your one of his spawns huh, should have guessed with the zapping but I have gotten soft" Hela pushed the sword closer to his neck threateningly.

"So I guess your my cousin well step cousin but that is unimportant, so tell me why I shouldn't kill you-" Hela looks at Raiden but is shocked to see fear in his eyes.