Dungeon Dimension

The figure came out revealing Doctor Strange as Thor introduced him.

"This sorcerer will be assisting us only sons imprisonment"

"Hello, I am here to help you deal with your cosmic problem" Doctor Strange told Xavier.

The mutants all looked surprised and confused as Xavier asked Thor some questions.

"What do you mean by 'Imprisonment'  we agreed on banishment" He emphasised the word imprisonment as he looked into Thor's eyes.

"We should take this somewhere more secure than this" Doctor Strange grabbed Thor's shoulder as he motioned to some workers cleaning up some mess near them.

"Yes let's bring this in and I am sure you can provide a place secure and away from sporting ears."

Xavier looked suspiciously at Thor and Strange but still played along.

"Of course, let's come in and talk"

(Scene change)

A room that is empty other than a Light on the roof and an armoured door.

Raiden is shackled to the wall by power dampeners on his wrists and neck, as he stirs on and wakes up he looks around at the plain white room and it's getting up but is pulled back by the shackles.

"Where am I? The last thing I remember was my no was Thor telling me he wouldn't help me"

Raiden shook his head to try and forget that.

"Then I just blanked and woke up here"

He stands up and tries pulling the chains but they won't budge as he was about to try harder the door opened behind him, he looked towards the door quickly and breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Rogue.

"Rogue! What's happening? What am I chained up and I can't feel my power?"

"I am sorry Raiden but the council has decided you are too dangerous and they won't even consider training you" Rogue clenched her fist tightly but breathed out to calm down and continued.

"I don't know what they have planned but it has something to do with your banishment and as they have brought Doctor Stange in and with his magic, it could be anything"

"What-t why? I haven't done anything wrong and I am training on controlling my power I swear, I mean look"

Raiden cupped his hands and tried concentrating but was shocked immediately and fell to the floor.

"Are you okay Raiden" Rogue desperately asked.

"I am alright I can barely feel it, but it felt as if my power was being drained"

"You're wearing power dampeners and shockers but it's okay if you don't try and use your power" she answered him.

"Can you help me?" Raiden said while looking into her eyes.

Rogue swayed her head side to side making Raiden look downcasted at her answer but Rogue grabbed his head by the sides and made him look at her.

"Look at me, you will get through this and when you do find me I will help you no matter what"

Rogue turned around and tried walking out but Raiden called out for her but she kept walking.

"Wait don't leave me, please! I'm scared please" Raiden begged

The door closed and he fell to his knees, Rogue walked down the corridor but slowed down and leaned on the wall amd slid down it and cried.

Raiden wiped his tears amd looked at his shackles and wrapped them around his wrists and pulled as hardest as he can, his muscles popped out as the shackles began to become strained against the wall.