The Lost But Now Found

The sky was a sickly yellow as it seemed like the inside of a stomach, and the ground was mostly flat with the landscape dyed a similar colour as the air.

As small creatures slithered around the ground a loud boom was heard in the sky followed by a gust of wind that was felt by even the biggest of the monsters that called this dimension home, a portal opened up in the sky, and almost immediately after Raiden came flying out of the portal that closed immediately after.

Raiden plummeted to the ground while being flipped by the air, Raiden's eyes shot open due to being unconscious for a few seconds and immediately realized he was falling through the sky at an incredible velocity and tried to stop himself from spinning but due to the spinning he was too disorientated to focus.

"Come on work!" Raiden shouted out his voice being carried away by the wind.

He bundled up in a ball and focused as hard as he possibly could gritting his teeth and digging his nails in his palm his body shot open in a starfish-like shape and an explosive gust of wind spread around him making him come to a halt completely and held there as it kept him suspended.

The release of power drained Raiden of his energy and as blood flowed from his palms he looked around at the landscape and saw a world destroyed and smoke from every crevice escaping.

(Pretty much Doom universe just without Doom Slayer)

"Where have they sent me" Raiden's hand started shaking but stopped when he grabbed it.

Raiden looked at his hands and saw the wounds healing he gave a wearily smile until a drop of blood hit his hand, he flipped his hand and more drops of blood fell on his hand.

In confusion, he brought his hand to his nose and realized he was having a nosebleed from both nostrils as soon as he found out Raiden suddenly felt extremely drained and not resist passing out.

The pocked of air keeping him from falling disappeared and he once again fell through the sky like a comet and he got closer and closer to the ground his eyes opened a tiny bit and saw the ground rapidly approaching but he could not do anything even holding his eyes open took every fibra of his existence to keep up.

'I am sorry Tempest I can't get your retribution, forgive me' Raiden thought in his mind hoping Tempest could hear him.

A cloaked figure on the ground is seen on the ground jumping great heights and using magic to destroy any demons in their way, the land was greatly uneven with great hills and cliffs, and due to those enormous canyons and ravines scattered everywhere.

The figure dashed up and hill and when they reached the top jumped off and caught the falling Raiden and cradled them in their arms and then landed at the other side of the ravine.

"Hello child, so how come you were dropped through that portal" a female voice came from the figure and that was the last thing he heard before truly going into the world of dreams.