The Grand Escape

In the solitude of his training, Raiden often found himself engaged in silent communion with God Tempest. The air crackled with energy as Raiden, seated with crossed legs, focused on the seal emanating a soft glow. In the quiet space between heartbeats, a resonant voice echoed in Raiden's mind, carrying the weight of eons.

"Raiden, heed my guidance. The power you wield is not merely a force; it is a manifestation of storms untold," Tempest's voice echoed like distant thunder.

Raiden, with a furrowed brow, responded in his thoughts, "What do you mean, Tempest? How can I harness this power to break out this prison?"

The voice, ancient and wise, replied, "You must first understand the essence of storms-the chaos, the fury, and the beauty within. Feel the rhythm of the winds and dance with the lightning. Embrace the tempest, for in doing so, you shall find the key to unlocking the might we possess."

"What are you even saying? But are you saying for me to just accept my power? That's a lot easier said then done"

In the subsequent days, Raiden engaged in a dialogue with Tempest that transcended the spoken word. The storm deity guided him through intricate gestures, teaching him the language of storms-a symphony of wind and lightning. As Raiden stood on the precipice of mastering the abilities given to him by Tempest and the seal.

The days turned to weeks with Tempest loosening the seal bit by bit so Raiden could adapt to it, the lessons turned more into bonding times between Raiden and Tempest.

Tempest's voice whispered through the stormy currents, "The seal on your palm is a conduit, Raiden. Channel the essence of my power and your own through it, let the power surge within you. The seal is not a constraint; it is a gateway to boundless power that depends on how you use it" Raiden, eyes closed in concentration, nodded in understanding.

"Together, Raiden, we shall become the catalyst for change, the architects of our own destinys. Embrace the magic and lightning, and let it guide you towards the liberation we both crave.

With each passing lesson, Raiden's connection with Tempest deepened, transcending the physical and merging into a melding of half-mortal and divine. As Raiden honed his control over the seal, the energy from Tempest's domain and being responded with increasing fervor. It was a journey of enlightenment guided by a figure who at first only saw the boy as a means to survive but now sees him as a friend, a brother maybe even a son.

(Timeskip to After his training)

Raiden stood in the middle of the ancient ruins, his eyes fixated on the vast canvas before him. He took a deep breath, the air crackling with anticipation. With swift and deliberate movements, he began etching a massive trigram into the ground, each line drawn with precision and purpose. The intricate symbols stretched across the barren landscape, forming a complex pattern that seemed to pulse with otherworldly energy.

As Raiden continued his meticulous work, the center of the trigram aligned perfectly with the front yard of the house he shared with Hela. The connection between the magical symbols and the house was palpable, a bridge between dimensions waiting to be activated.

Hela approached, her eyes narrowing as she observed Raiden's creation. "What is this for?" she inquired, her curiosity evident.

Raiden turned to her with a mischievous smile, "Our ticket home."

He stepped into the center of the trigram, closing his eyes in concentration. The seal on his left palm glowed brighter and brighter until golden energy began to crawl up the left side of his body. Simultaneously, a tempest of lightning manifested around him, the wind picking up in intensity until it formed a swirling tornado of energy.

The golden energy enveloped his left side, contrasting with the electrifying storm on his right. Raiden's appearance became a spectacle of divine power, a fusion of Asgardian magic and the raw force of lightning. The golden glow intensified as it reached his left eye, and at the same moment, the lightning emanated from his right eye, creating a mesmerizing display.

With slow and deliberate movements, Raiden raised his left hand and then slammed it into the trigram. The entire symbol ignited in a breathtaking golden hue, casting a radiant glow across the dimension. As the trigram blazed with energy, Raiden's connection with it became evident, his left side seemingly conducting the power of the massive bifrost symbol.

Hela, watching in awe, recognized the trigram for what it truly was-a colossal bifrost symbol. The realization struck her, and she understood Raiden's plan. He intended to transport the entire dimension through a bifrost back into the main realm.

The dimension had been sealed off completely, a prison from which Raiden now sought escape. The seals, barriers, and magical constraints that had kept them confined were about to be shattered by Raiden's formidable power.

Raiden, still within the swirling storm of energy, turned to Hela. She struggled against the magical pressure but couldn't move. In a moment of clarity, Raiden screamed one word that echoed through the dimension, "BIFROST!"

The trigram, fueled by Raiden's potent magic, began to spin faster and glow brighter. It acted as a conduit, drawing in energy from the monsters unfortunate enough to be near it. The ground beneath the trigram trembled, every volcano erupted in unison, and the once static sky now looked as if it was cracking open.

The tornado around Raiden dissipated, leaving him standing in the epicenter of the magical storm. His gaze met Hela's, and in that moment, she understood the magnitude of what was unfolding. The very fabric of the dimension was being reshaped by Raiden's power.

Raiden, undeterred by the chaos surrounding him, slammed his right palm into the trigram. An immense surge of energy emanated from him, pouring into the already vibrant symbols etched into the ground. His left side controlled the massive bifrost, while his right supplied the energy required to make the impossible happen.

The trigram pulsed with unimaginable power, absorbing the life force of the creatures unfortunate enough to be in its vicinity. The dimension quaked, and a cataclysmic force gathered around Raiden as the swirling vortex of energy intensified.

Hela, still restrained by the magical pressure, watched as Raiden harnessed the might of both Asgardian magic and tempestuous lightning. She could feel the very essence of the dimension being pulled toward the trigram, drawn into the vortex that Raiden had unleashed.

The ground shook violently, and the sky above seemed to tear apart. As the magical storm reached its zenith, Raiden's eyes glowed with an intensity that transcended mortal comprehension. His entire being became a conduit for forces that defied the natural order.

In that moment, Hela understood the true scope of Raiden's power-a power capable of bending the very fabric of reality itself. The monstrous dimension, once a prison, was now on the brink of transformation, and Raiden stood at the heart of this cosmic upheaval, a god wielding the forces of creation and destruction.

As the chaos unfolded, Hela could only watch in awe and trepidation, realizing that her journey alongside Raiden was propelling them into an unknown destiny, one where the boundaries between dimensions were shattered and rewritten by the might of a god.

_______________________________________

Hey guys sorry this chapter was done in a rush and I wrote it in a surge of energy so can barely remember what I wrote but it is what it is.

Hoped you at least could somewhat enjoy it LOL