The Power Inside revealed

Both sister and brother activated the runes immediately making Raiden be put in the air unable to move as Heimdall began chanting making Odin's Runes intensely glow and then peel off the stone slabs they were on then began to circle Raiden.

"We have to open the trapped power for the Bifrost as an origin point!" Sif shouted as Heimdall nodded his head forward and both pushed more power into the runes making them son at crazy speeds around him.

"Heimdall Open the Bifrost now!" Thor echoed in his head as he shook it off and concentrated.

The runes began to get closer to Raiden and he began to squirm in pain more and more.

"We use our powers at the same time to seal it on him" He shouted over the sound of the runes spinning but suddenly felt someone enter Asgard through magic.

(Over at the Bifrost gate)

The gate remained closed until a golden portal opened and out came Thor and Doctor Strange.

"Why wouldn't he answer my call?" Thor asked out loud to Doctor Strange.

"I have no idea but something big is happening I can sense it"

They both went through the door and into the Rainbow Bridge and saw a shining golden light coming from the city.

"That's where it's coming from" Doctor Strange pointed to the light.

"Why is there such a big amount of rune magic being done without me being consulted."

Thor's eyes widened as he spun his hammer and flew away towards the light.

(Back to the house)

"We have to do it now or we will fail!" Heimdall told Sif as both of them closed their eyes and used their unique power and both opened their eyes revealing their eyes to be rainbow-like the Bifrost.

In sync, they both smacked their hands together making the runes slam into Raiden making them look like golden tattoos which connected making lines on his body connect everything then the runes started to sink Into his skin but stopped and appeared on top and starts to change shape.

"What the?" Heimdall spoke before being slammed back by a shockwave.

The runes bent and changed amd Raiden screamed in pain as it felt like being on fire while being stabbed in every part of his body, he suddenly outstretched his whole body and his eyes filled with the same light as Heimdall and Sif but he started to burn up as his body couldn't take it.

"The Bifrost is running through his whole body with no limiter, he will die if this continues!" Sif covered herself with a shield nearby as the power felt incredibly hot.

Thor was nearing the house before and shockwave smashed into him making him out of the air and got carried away with it.

As Raidens face began peeling he was aware of everything until he was spilt into his mind.

(Mindscape) (Also I am sorry if you don't like I am using a landscape)

Raiden's eyes opened as he noticed he was laying down and so looked around at his surrounding which was pure gold and seemed to be full of a storm in the sky.

"Where am I?" He looked in each direction and there was nothing at all only endless flat ground and a raging storm above.

"Raiden come to me"

A booming voice was heard but it seemed to come from each direction.

"Who is there? Where are you?"

"Go above the clouds so we can see each other face to face"