The Unknown Inside

(Scene change to the council room)

Magneto and Xavier were holding a meeting with the most powerful mutants there are and were about to start talking but Kitty talked first.

"Where Rogue?"

"Rogue will be absent from this meeting as she is biased on the subject of this meeting."Xavier answered Kitty and motioned her to sit down but as she did she had a frown.

"Ok, fellow mutant sisters and brothers we are here to discuss an issue close to some of our most powerful mutants, Storm" Magneto started the meeting.

Everyone looked at her but she didn't seem overly affected by the gazes and just continued looking at Magneto and Xavier.

"Her child Raiden Munroe Thorson is not only a mutant but also an Asgardian it is also expected that he is a God or at the least Demi-God, I say full God as we all know Storm is regarded As a Goddess and through the amount of belief she has gained divinity"

Xavier followed on.

"There have been cases of Raiden losing control starting with him attacking his mother destroying the room and injuring Storm"

"Secondly when playing with some kids and when the kids got a bit rough when playing he created a gale of wind blowing them all back, injuring two severely" Magneto jumped in after Xavier followed by Xavier again.

"Thirdly when a high storm cloud covered the island and lighting struck multiple places destroying the building and injuring people, the source was his home and when investigated we found him Raiden in a crater and injured by lightning and when we questioned Storm as she was there and amazingly injured she quickly told us that he caused this storm when she tried telling it was wrong to hurt other people."

"He injured himself while doing this and only laid in the hospital for two days because of his Asgardian physiology, what we're trying to say is he is a danger that we might have to prepare to….neutralise"

An outcry from some of the X-Men like Kitty, Jean, Colossus, Wolverine (More like a grunt), Jubilee and some other members.2

"He is just a child and your planning to kill him!" Jubilee shouted in anger.

"I couldn't even think about what I would feel if someone did that to Shogo" she continued but now looking down.

"Please calm down Jubilee, we have to think for the better of all mutant kind"

Jubilee looked shocked at Xavier's words and just looked at Storm as if she was going to say anything but she just looked away.

"Why should we even care he's not even a full mutant, his blood is half mutant, half Asgardian he is an unknown and should be either locked up or killed"

Emma Frost has been silent this whole time but she corrected Cyclops.

"Actually a better way of putting it is that he  is an Asgardian God Mutant Hybrid, but you can call it an Asgardian Mutant Hybrid"

"Emma shut up and be quiet" Jean insulted Emma.

In anger, Emma slammed out of her chair and threatened Jean.

"What did you just say you, redhead, bitch!"

"Everyone calm down and let's get back on topic" Magneto's voice thundered.

The room silenced with him straightening up from him slamming the desk.

"A vote will be held with raising of hands but I implore you to follow your mind and not your heart on this as he could be a threat to our nation" Magneto suggested and after a count down the room was divided in half with one half for the termination or banishment of Raiden and the other half in favour of keeping him in Krakoa and to train him to control himself.