Benefits of Being Asgardian

"Ok boy first things first you have to stop holding your strength back"

Heimdall and Raiden were walking down a high corridor that had guards posted every ten feet.

"What do you mean Heimdall I don't hold myself back?" Raiden defended.

Heimdall looked down at the boy with an expression of doubt which parallels Raidens serious face, Heimdall stopped at a door with carvings of battle on it and then opened the door.

"We will see about that boy" Heimdall walked in with Raiden right behind him.

The room was revealed to be a training hall with all kinds of weapons on the walls, Heimdall put his hand on an empty spot on the wall and his hand glowed a golden colour the floor in front of them opened up and a training dummy came out.

"Woah what was that?" Raiden's eyes widened as he saw that whatever Heimdall did cause the doll to appear.

"What I used was a rune inscribed into the wall like this one" Heimdall got in front of the dummy and told Raiden to stand on the side.

Heimdall pointed his finger forward as it glowed a golden colour and he quickly drew a simple rune in the air and then when he finished he pushed his hand forward and the rune glowed before releasing a burst of magical force that smacked into the doll smashing it, the doll quickly began reforming.

"Oh my god! That was so cool how did you do that?" Raiden ran to Heimdall and began inspecting him like crazy.

"I write a rune in the air using magic from inside me and power floating in the air that caused a force to be released, and it takes proper training to even do that so if we will do that at a later-"

Before Heimdall could even finish he saw Raiden point his finger forward and write the rune and but unexpectedly the rune appeared but glowed violently.

"Wait! you're pouring too much magic into the tune!" Heimdall saw Raiden push his hand forward so he quickly grabbed Raiden and covered him with himself.

The rune activated releasing a force that pretty much atomized the dummy but also ripped the floor up and shook the room as it hit the wall enchanted with shield runes.

As everything died down Heimdall got up and looked at the damage, the room was destroyed but the repair runes activated and began to repair it.

"What happened?  I did exactly what you did so why was it so destructive" Raiden looked at Heimdall and then realised he forgot to say something.

"Oh my God I am so sorry please don't hate, please don't I'm a monster!" He began to violently bow as he was crying.

Heimdall grabbed his shoulder and made Raiden Look at him but instead of seeing anger or disgust Raiden saw amazement and a sense of pride.

"Well done but actually no"

He picked Raiden up to his feet and finished.

"Well done Young Raiden, you have shown such magical potential you even were able to perform a rune on the first try, you are truly the son of Thor and Storm"

"What do you mean, why do my parents matter?"

"Your parents both have incredible potential for magic of any kind, your father has access to magics that most sorcerers dream for he is not only the son of Odin which gives him the potential to use runes and many magics but also Gaea giving him control over the earth, but there is something else most don't know that he can use the power of cosmic fire"

Raiden looks confused at Heimdall as he does not know what that is.

"Phoenix force resurrected Thor as a child imbuing him with the power of fire but Thor refuses to use it as he believes it disgraces his real mother Gaea" Heimdall shook his head at the stupidity of his king.

"You are a perfect offspring as you gained all of his powers plus your mother's vast potential for magic and manipulation of every kind of weather and even energy"

The room fully repaired itself as the dummy was ready once again.

"But that's for later now it's about your physical biology, so empty your mind of all that and just punch the dummy at full strength"

Raiden shook his head and nodded at him, he walked to the dummy and breathed out then inhaled as much air as possible and threw his punch and it went through the dummy, he pulled his arm out and looked at Heimdall.

"I told you I am not holding my strength back see"

Heimdall got close to the dummy and checked it.

"Impressive for an Asgardian but you are not only an Asgardian you are part of the royal family your strength should surpass all Asgardians but instead you punch like an Asgardian civilian"

"But I am not like you" Raiden said to him.

Heimdall got close to Raidens face intimidating him.

"No your better" after a pause he continued.

"I have been told that when you get angry you lose control and don't hold back So let's get you angry"

Heimdall walked to the door and looked back to Raiden.

"Stay here I will be back"

Heimdall left the room and closed the door behind him, Raiden was alone in the room only with his thoughts.

'He doesn't know what he is talking about, I don't hold back'

A few seconds past in silence until Raiden releases a frustrated sigh and walls to the dummy.

"So he said I have to get angry, to release all my strength ok easy enough right"

Ariadne closed his eyes and began to remember his life until then.

"Mom leaving me when I was a baby"

"The anger when I showed her my powers and the lie she told"

"The hatred from everyone, the looks I got and I couldn't even grow up normally as I was treated radioactive"

Raiden was clenching his eyes tightly and his fist started to curl into shape.

"I finally found someone who cared for me...Rogue.... but then I am told I am being banished as I am a danger."

'more'

"My father abandoning me" Raiden started to grit his teeth on his final straw.

'yes get angry'

"Then..then Rogue left me"

Raidens eyes shot open as he pulled his hand back and threw it full power ripping off the top of the dummy leaving the bottom.

Raiden started to breathe in and out as that took to much energy because he was angry, the sound of sloe clapping was heard behind him as Raiden quickly looked behind him and seeing Heimdall.

"Well done Raiden now your real training begins" Heindall grabbed to wooden swords and threw one to Raiden.

"Let's start on you swordmanship"

"Wait what-" Heimdall swung his weird and the last thing Raiden saw was it hear his face then.

WHACK!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go guys I will be doing a bit of time skips next chapter to show his training but hope you enjoyed the reveal of Raidens true potential.

Also I am going off Thor 616 wiki page