Battle by Anger

Colossus pushed the rubble off him and looked at Raiden and realised he has to stop, he charged while yelling it Raiden just point a finger towards him and a stream of electricity hit Colossus making him cry out in pain, Raiden pointed his finger up and the electricity picks him up.

Raiden looked at the rest of the Xmen and pointed the rest of his fingers picking most of them up and making them all squirm in pain, but out of nowhere he dropped half of them and used his hand to catch an object thrown at him, he caught it and dropped it, Thor came walking through the hole and summoned his hammer caching it and then there it again but Raiden just slowly swiped his hand and used the wind to change its course making it hit the leaping Wolverine trying to sneak up on him.

Raiden looked closely at Thor and tilted his head until his face turned angry and he teleported using lightning In front of Thor and tried to grab his throat but Thor grabbed his wrist stopping it started to speak.

"It appears the prophecy is correct, 'it' has got a new host" He pulled Raiden's arm towards him and kneed him in the stomach causing him to gasp in pain.

Thor didn't relent as he grabbed Raiden's throat and slammed him into the floor repeatedly as he stopped he stood over him and called his hammer but when it got close Raiden jumped up and caught it instead and struck Thor in the head sending him away but Raiden manipulated the wind to stop him and bring him and while doing that he created mini tornados at feet and blasting at intense speeds and clothing lined Thor with the hammer.

Raiden stopped and spun the hammer charging it with power making it look like a spinning lightning bolt and threw it at Thor but Nightcrawler teleported to Thor and escaped with him.

Raiden liked towards a now gathered X-Men with a slightly injured Thir but still standing perfectly fine and lowered to the ground and began walking toward them but suddenly froze and after a second the glow disappeared from him and his eyes became normal and then rolled back into his head and passed out.

Everyone gathered around Raiden and looked at him in a mix of fear and amazement as he was able to at least make all of them have a bit of trouble.

"That first attack was Intentional to split us up so we couldn't team up as he would have lost but alone he could attack us with a chance of victory" Beast spoke out loud and everyone was even more shocked at his intelligence for a child barely three.

Wolverine walked towards Thor as he called his hammer and wiped it a bit.

"I heard you say something about a prophecy and that 'it' has got a new host?"

The question was heard by everyone as they to wanted an answer.

Thor looked at them all but he stopped at Jean and she looked uncomfortable with how he kept staring at her.

"If you want to know the truth ask her or more like the thing inside her"

He looked at Raiden and then Xavier.

"If you believe he can be trained and learn control I won't interfere but if you believe he is too dangerous like I believe, I know a way to get rid of him without killing him so contact me when your ready"

Thor spun his hammer and smashed straight threw the roof and left, the X-Men all look towards him and Magneto spoke.

"We have to do a re-vote due to recent events so all in favour of banishment raise your hands."

Everyone raised their arms except for Jean and Rogue.

"Jean what are you doing?" Cyclops asked Jean.

"We fear him for his powers and now apparently for what is inside him like me, if I vote yes I would be basically voting myself if I was in this situation"

"We would never even think of banishing you, your actions were not yours but the Phoenix's" Cyclops reasoned with Jean

"How is this any different!"

"Because he's not you!"

Silence was heard all around the room until she spoke.

"You guys are pathetic, if I was just another person you would throw me out to the rain like him, and the only difference between me and him is that I have caused so much pain and battles for my safety or to stop me from destroying the world, while he just got angry for being abandoned by both his parents"

Jean powered up into her Phoenix form and left through the same hole Thor created.

"Jean wait!" Xavier shouted in desperation.

Rogue walked towards Raiden and picked him up carefully not to hurt him.

"I am sorry I have failed you"

Rogue looked at Storm as she was staring at them and glared at her.

"I hope you are  happy as you have stolen any chance for him to have a happy life"

Storm's mouth opened as a tear left her eye, she watched Rogue turn around and try to leave but couldn't stop them.

"Rogue where are you bringing him?" Kitty asked her but only received a disappointed face as she looked away in shame.

 "He needs help" Rogue said but Angel and Gambit stood at the door blocking it.

"Sorry babe but I can't let you through with him" Gambit apologised

"We are not together so don't call me babe and secondly move or I move you."

Gambits staff glowed purple as he stored energy in it and Angel extended his wings ready to fight.

"This is not the time to fight amongst each other as we have lost Jean and the Phoneix because of Raiden and it's probably likely he has something inside him" Magneto said calming everyone down.

"We have to get ready for the banishment but first we need some time to heal" Beast told everyone and Xavier nodded in approval.

(Time skip to next day)

"Is everyone ready for me to call Thor"

Everybody nodded so Xavier used Cerebro to contact Thor and got confirmation he is coming but he is bring someone to help.

As everybody gathered outside Thor arrived thanks to the Bifrost he walked towards them and was asked where is the person who is coming as well.

A circular portal opened and a figure came floating through the portal with a flowing cape behind them.

"My friend will be helping us with our current situation"

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for waiting.

The past 4 chapters were originally a huge one but j just cut it up so it's 👍 so enjoy.