Heimdalls Plan

"Faster" Heimdall dodged a slash while reprimanding Raiden.

Raiden continued to swing for Heimdall then tried a leg swipe that Heimdall jumped over and so Raiden jumped up trying to get a better shot, Heimdall swiftly disarmed Raiden and then hit a palm strike into his chest the sent Raiden back.

"Even if you can take a hit never leave yourself open, so again" Heimdall advised Raiden.

"Oh please sir we have been doing this for hours I am tired"

"Yes we have been doing this for hours but in that time your skill has dramatically improved so stop whining or are you afraid u will beat you again" Heimdall raised his eyebrows and gave a small grin.

"WHAT! me scared that's stupid, your stupid" Raiden crossed his arms and sat down on the floor while looking away from him.

When he was sitting on the floor closing his eyes Heimdall looked at Raiden and lost his smile, he knows how happy he could be if he stayed.

"Hey my boy what would you say to staying here from now on"

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"I mean you living here with me"

Raiden's eyes widened amd seemed to be full of excitement but they quickly drained as he spoke.

"I would love to live here but we both know what they plan for me"

Heimdall looked down in shame as he knew he had agreed to help imprison this innocent boy

"Wait please don't be disappointed because of you my last day was filled with the most wonderful things and most importantly, I finally felt what it might be like to have a dad that cares for you."

Raiden walked to Heimdall and hugged him.

"Thank you" Raiden higher him tightly as Heimdall tensed up.

Heimdall wrapped his arms around Raiden slowly and then snuggled him into his chest.

'This child doesn't deserve this, he will die in there with no training'

Heimdall suddenly got an idea and quickly grabbed Raiden put him over his shoulder and rushed to his sister.

"Sif! Are you there!" Heimdall barged into her room.

"I am here brother what is it you need?"

A beautiful woman with hair darker than the void of space and a body that screamed strength walked down the stairs captivating Raiden making him unable to look away from her, as Heimdall put down Raiden Sif looked at Raiden.

"Who is this young child" Sif questioned Heimdall

As Heimdall was about to introduce him Raiden quickly spoke first.

"Hello, my name is Raiden and.."

Raiden used the wind to pick himself up and got eye level with Sif and gave her a big smile.

"It's very nice to meet you"

He held his hand out for a handshake and she smirked as she gripped his hand tight amd added more pressure but Raiden followed in example and applied more strength, they both held eye contact the whole time as the seconds passed Raidens left eye twitched a tiny bit but Sif saw it and let go of the handshake.

"Your pretty good kid, how old are you?"

"I am three years old what about you"

"Old Enough" she replied

Heimdall stepped between the two who seemed to forget he was there.

"Sif this is Raiden Thor's child and I need your help but more importantly he needs your help" The words made their way into Sif and she quickly looked at Raiden and noticed the similarity including him manipulating the wind.

"Why do you need my help?"

Heimdall looked at Raiden and asked him to leave them alone for a minute to which he nodded and when he left he told her everything including how he needed her help.

"That sounds complicated but I could make it work with your help and some runes from Odins collection"

"Ok good, Go now and return he shall be ready"

"Wait brother when I held his hand I felt a connection to the Bifrost why"

"I have felt it as well, I believe it's from the mark when he was a baby and was injured by Thor using the Bifrost," Heimdall told her he saw it happen when he opened the Bifrost for Thor.

"Could it be that the mark acts like a connection but it feels locked, maybe we could unlock it and he would be granted power just like us" Sif explained

"Enough go!"

She looked to leave but gave Raiden a look of pity as she teleported away

"Heimdall where did she go?" Raiden asked his trainer.

"It does not matter, for now, come here we must prepare for when she returns" He gestured for Raiden to come here.

Heimdall looked at the table in the living room and swiped all the cutlery and goblets onto the floor as he picked Raiden up and laid him on the table.

"What's happening?" Raiden liked worried at how quiet he was as he started to inscribe onto the table with markings and then moved onto the floor.

Raiden recognised the style of the markings as runes amd tried getting up but Heimdall pushed him down not harshly but not softly.

"Please boy stay laying down if this messes up you will die"

Raiden stays in place resisting the urge to shake, a bright light appeared in the kitchen and out came Sif holding a bag and passing it to Heimdall who looks in it and then began placing them at separate points of the ritual circle making them all glow a golden hue, he finished placing them and told Sif to stand at the other side of the Circle-like him.

"Ok we will start but Raiden this will hurt but if we don't do this you will die understand"

Raiden nodded his head In confirmation to Heimdall.

as he was about to begin the ritual he heard something he didn't want to yet.

"Heimdall!" Thor's voice called out to him to take him to Asgard

"Thor's coming we have to hurry"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoy and I would love to see some feedback and maybe some reviews😂😂