Diamond In The Rough

Raiden and Hela made their way to an open area outside, a spacious plane surrounded by ancient ruins. The sky's sickening hue was brightly illuminating over them , casting long shadows across the ground. Hela drew her sword and took a defensive stance, while Raiden took a breath in and focused his mind and summoned a crackling ball of electricity into his hand but it immediately disappeared confusing Raiden who tried again but this time put some effort in.

"Your body will get used to the effect on your power that this place puts on you" Hela remarked

The two of them circled each other, their eyes locked in intense focus. Raiden's confidence was evident with is eyes now glowing a hue of gold as the magic Heimdall gave kicked in ,He lunged forward with a burst of speed, sending a surge of electricity toward Hela. She deftly sidestepped and swung her sword, creating a shockwave that shattered the ground beneath them with Raiden being sent back.

Raiden quickly recovered, using his control over lightning to propel himself back into the air. He unleashed a barrage of lightning bolts, each one striking the ground around Hela, creating small explosions. Hela twirled her sword in a mesmerizing dance, deflecting the lightning bolts effortlessly.

With another sudden burst of speed similar to him, Hela closed the distance between them, her sword clashing against Raiden's crackling fists that he threw up in defence. The impact sent shockwaves rippling through the air, and Raiden could feel the sheer strength and skill behind Hela's strikes. Despite her casual demeanour, she was easily overpowering him but stopped just shy of breaking his guard.

Raiden channelled his energy into his legs and performed a lightning-fast kick, aiming for Hela's torso. She twisted her body, narrowly avoiding the blow, and countered with a spinning strike that caught Raiden off guard. The flat of her blade hit his side, and Raiden grunted as he was sent tumbling across the courtyard.

Struggling to his feet, determination etched on his face, Raiden focused his energy, crackling with electricity as he strained to summon a lightning bolt from the sky. Sweat trickled down his brow as he extended his arms, palms crackling with sparks. With a primal shout, he released the pent-up energy, and a lightning bolt streaked down. Hela's sword intercepted the bolt, a clash of power and wills ensuing, Raiden's energy waning as doubt crept in.

But Hela's eyes flared with arrogance as she channelled her power. With a burst of strength, she redirected the lightning bolt, changing its course with a skilful maneuverer. The bolt veered off course, striking the ground nearby.

The redirected lightning struck the ground near Raiden, creating a blinding explosion of energy. When the smoke cleared, Raiden stood tired but he stood proudly as his body surrounded with a protective aura of crackling electricity. He grinned, his confidence renewed.

Hela's lips curled into a smirk. "Impressive, lover boy."

Raiden's eyes flared with determination. He rushed forward, his fists charged with lightning, and engaged Hela in a relentless close-quarter combat. Her sword clashing with his fist, each strike sending sparks flying. Raiden's movements were a mix of agility and brute force, his lightning-infused punches and kicks creating shockwaves that echoed through the courtyard.

Hela, in turn, showcased her incredible skill with the sword, parrying Raiden's attacks with precision and grace. She seamlessly transitioned between offense and defence, her movements a deadly dance that left Raiden struggling to keep up.

In a final, electrifying display, Raiden summoned a bolt of lightning that arced toward Hela. She raised her sword, intercepting the lightning and channelling its energy down her blade. With a powerful shout, she redirected the electrified strike back toward Raiden.