Prologue

Aliyanna, still remember that day very well. No matter what she did to forget it, her past seemed to catch up with her. This time was no different. While coming back from the library, she sensed someone following her. She whirled back and saw a man in hood she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion

" who are you? " she asked

The man smiled, his pearly white teeth shining in the dark.

"I know who I am, but do you know who you are?" His response seemed to confuse her even more. Seeing the girl's confusion the man chuckled lightly and said," you have no idea of what you are do you? "

"why do I need someone to tell me who I am? I'm a girl. I know that" she sassed. The man was amused seeing the girls attitude. "You are not scared of me, are you?"

" Why should I be scared of someone I don't know? Moreover I can't see you either." The man chuckled again." You want to see my face don't you?"

" Oh, please stop using question tags. I learned that in 6th grade. I don't need a revision." Said Aliyanna in a board tone. The man was impressed.

This is going to be an interesting he thought.

I'm going to be late. She thought

she was going to turn around and walk away but froze as she heard a familiar voice, a very familiar voice. No, it can't be. She looked at The place from where the voice was coming . She let out a surprised gasp as the scene flashed in front of her. Through a projection on a white piece of cloth hanging at the alleyway.

It was the video In which Her mother was crying and shouting to let her Keep a baby. She soon realized that the baby in the video was her.

But how can this be possible? My mother died the moment she gave birth to me.

The next thing that Aliyanna saw shocked her to the core. She heard a gunshot and soon after her mother dropped dead on the floor. Aliyanna could not move or cry or even breathe. It was complete silence for a moment. She opened her mouth to say something But there was no one. She looked around, but found herself alone in the alley. Where is that man? She thought. That's when she noticed a photo lying on the ground. She picked it up, To see that it was a picture of a man. He had a blank expression on his face with fierce eyes which seemed powerful enough to melt the glaciers . She flipped the picture and found a note written on it.

~He has the answer to your Questions.

After that dreadful night, Aliyanna changed completely. she told The Millers That she wanted to live on her own and do something. She moved out from their house and started living in her own small but cozy. Apartment. And Started with a part time job. In the daytime she remained as Aliyanna Anderson, A 13 year old normal teenager while, at night, She She took up a new identity explored her powers and seeking revenge for her mother's death. That incident gave rise to the night shade.