Chapter-3

Peter climbs up his apartment building, still clad in his Spider-Man suit and dodging windows

Peter climbs up his apartment building, still clad in his Spider-Man suit and dodging windows. He slides the top of his bedroom window open and looks inside. Aunt May passes in front of his open door.

Peter climbs into the bedroom via his ceiling and closes the window with his foot. He pulls off his mask, throws it away, and crawls across the ceiling. Trying to make no sound, he pushes the door close and hops down to the floor. 

Peter makes a turn to find Ned sitting on his bed. Shocked, mouth agape. The Lego Death Star crashes to the ground and breaks down into pieces.

"What was that?" his aunt asked.

" Uh, it's nothing. It's nothing!" 

"You're the Spider-Man. From YouTube." Ned says shocked.

" Ned says shocked

" I'm not. I'm not." he says while pressing the spider emblem on his chest. The suit becomes baggy again and falls down from his body.

"You were on the ceiling." Ned says still in shock.

" No, I wasn't. Ned, what are you doing in my room?"

"May let me in. You said we were gonna finish the Death Star."

"You can't just bust into my room!"

May opens the door, setting her hair free from a low bun. She waves a rag in front of her face to dissipate the smoke coming from the kitchen.

"The turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster. Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, you want Thai?"

" Yes."

" No. He's got a thing." Peter interjected.

 "A thing to do after." Ned clarifies.

 "Okay." May says while  waving a finger at Peter, who is clad only in his boxers "Maybe put on some clothes." May leaves and closes the door behind her.

"Oh, she doesn't know?" Ned asked.

"Nobody knows. I mean, Mr. Stark knows because he made my suit, but that's it." Peter replied.

"Tony Stark made you that? Are you an Avenger?" Ned whisper-yelled.

"Yeah, basically." Peter says hesitantly.

" Whoa..."

"You can't tell anybody about this. You gotta keep it a secret."

" A secret? Why?"

" You know what she's like. If she finds out people try and kill me every single night, she's not going to let me do this anymore. Come on, Ned, please."

" Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I'll level with you. I don't think I can keep this a secret. This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, Peter!"

" Ned, May cannot know. I cannot do that to her right now, you know? I mean, everything that's happened with her, I... Please."

"Okay."

"Just swear it, okay?"

" I swear."

" Thank you."

" Yeah."

"Peter walks away, running his hands through his hair."

" I can't believe this is happening right now."

" Can I try the suit on?"

" No."

" How does it work? Is it magnets? How do you shoot the strings?"

" I'm gonna tell you about this at school tomorrow, okay?"

" Great. Okay, well, wait, then. How do you do this and the Stark internship?"

" This is the Stark internship."

" Oh." Ned says finally understanding.

"Just get out of here."

Peter ushers Ned out, leans on the door, and facepalms.

(a/n: I know I'm two days late but my exams are going on so bear with me

(a/n: I know I'm two days late but my exams are going on so bear with me.)