Chapter-2

(a/n: Although the song is not related to this chapter I still want to put it as I was listening to it while writing.)

Aliyanna again woke up in an unfamiliar place

Aliyanna again woke up in an unfamiliar place. However his time she was not locked.

Where am I she wondered.

She heard footsteps and quickly got up from the couch that she was on.

She saw Natasha coming towards her. "Don't you think you have something to tell."

"of course. I have. But you do too."

" If it is about that horrible place in which I woke up before this, then believe me I have no idea. All I know was that I wanted some fresh air.. and...and there was a sharp pain in my head after which I collapsed." She kept the throwing part to herself.

"okay. Well from what I could figure out I think they drugged you while you were taking some 'fresh air' they must have drugged you through a dart. And then kidnapped you. But that' not the point m point is why?" Natasha said Skeptically.

Aliyanna narrowed her eyes at the redhead," hey! I'm the victim here."

Natasha sighed. " Anyway... don't worry I'll find that for you."

"You will?" Aliyanna asked.

" yes. I will."

"But why would you?"

" curiosity? and also because you helped me earlier so I kinda owe you."

"Okay. Well that's one of the reason why I don't help anyone look here it got me." Aliyanna said wile pointing to her almost healed stab wound.

" You heal fast." Natasha told the girl.

"Yeah well perks of being a superhero." Aliyanna said while shrugging her shoulders.

" Okay well if you want I can improve your 'helping skills'." Natasha said.

"You will?"

"yes."