Chapter -8

The fight was brought to an end

The fight was brought to an end. Clint, Wanda, Scott and Sam were arrested. An ambulance had taken Rhodes to a hospital. Tony and vison were also their. Aliyanna had fled the seen as soon as she heard that cops were coming.

At a hospital Rhodes lies inside an CT-scanner. He's in a blue gown covering his body. Tony paces up to Vision who watches Rhodes grave faced." How did this happen?" asked Tony in disbelief." I became distracted." replied vision guiltily." I didn't think that was possible."" Neither did I. "Tony leaves Vision looking in on Rhodes. Along the corridor Tony spots Aliyanna still dressed in her suit. Tony stride's towards her angrily.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here?" he asks.

"calm down... how's your friend by the way." she asks casually.

" As you can see he is 'very good'." he said. Aliyanna sighs.

" Now answer my question." He demanded.

"fine..... I'm here to make a demand."

"You really think that after all those things that happened I'm going to listen to you. No! i AM NOT. so its better that you leave now. You're young I don't want a child to be in jail."

" First, I'm not a child. Second I'm here to tell you who I am so that you can make me an avenger."

Tony just laughs and says, " You want me to make you and avenger you are just a child you need a lot of training to become one. Besides it doesn't work that way."

" Then provide me training. Make me an avenger under training. what do say?"

" Like I said no."

"Fine then don't. But let me tell you one thing ." She takes a step closer to hem in response he steps back. " I have a habit....... If I want something I get it, One way or another. Just wait Mr. Stark for you are going to be the person to introduce me as the new avenger."

Tony just gives her a puzzled look. She was about to leave when Natasha approached them. Aliyanna goes to another room and uses her enhanced hearing to listen to their conversation."

"The doctors say he shattered L4 through S1. Extreme laceration in the spinal cord. Probably looking at some form of paralysis. "says Tony to her.

"Steve's not gonna stop. If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario. Natasha says."

"You let them go, Nat."

"We played this wrong."

"'We'? Boy, it must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA."

"Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second? "Aliyanna could tell by Nat's voice that she as hurt by this statement.

"T'Challa told Ross what you did, so . . . they're coming for you."