Chapter-7

In Peter's room, Ned  and Peter were tracking the guys, whom Peter had  fought last night

In Peter's room, Ned and Peter were tracking the guys, whom Peter had fought last night. Ned was holding the web-shooter. It projected a hologram model of the city. Peter hoped onto the bed next to Ned.

" This is so awesome!" Ned exclaimed.

" I know, right?"

Ned poked it and the model became more defined.

"They're in Brooklyn." Peter said.

Later.

Ned was still studying the hologram and Peter was hanging upside down, eating chips.

" Staten Island."

Ned was now lying on the floor while Peter worked at his desk. Ned glanced at the hologram.

"Leaving Jersey." he informed Peter.

With a shooter, Peter was projecting a characterized image of his mask on the wall.

Later.

Ned was now lying on the bed. The hologram model started to beep. Startled, he sits up, wearing the Spider-Man mask. He grabbed the hologram model next to him.

" They stopped." He said to Peter.

Peter was hanging from the ceiling. He turned around, a little groggy.

"Maryland?" Peter questioned.

"What's there?"

" I don't know. Evil lair?"

" They have a lair?"

" Dude. A gang with alien guns run by a guy with wings? Yeah, they have a lair."

"Badass. But how are you gonna get there if it's, like, 300 miles away?"Ned said nodding.

They simultaneously turn to face the Academic Decathlon poster. Peter knew that the Decathlon team was going to D.C. for the competition. Although he had quitted, but he knew that if he pleaded with Mr. Harrington he would definitely get back to the team.

"It's not too far from D.C." Peter told Ned.

-----------------------------------

The Decathlon team was waiting by a yellow bus, dressed in their yellow uniform jackets. Peter ran towards them.

"Hey, it's Peter." Abe said pointing at Peter.

"Peter?" Liz asked

": Yeah, I was hoping maybe I could rejoin the team."

"No, no way. You can't just quit on us, stroll up, and be welcomed back by everyone." Flash said.