Chapter-1

The first thing that Aliyanna noticed after waking up was that she was in a cell

The first thing that Aliyanna noticed after waking up was that she was in a cell. Next, that she couldn't use her powers and the last, her mask removed. She cursed under her breathe when she realized that she dropped it hen she was throwing out the contents of her stomach.

great so now everyone knows about me

She took in her surroundings but before she could stand up an alarm started blaring. Many soldiers-women soldiers gathered around a gate. The door to her cell opened automatically. She moved outside and saw each soldier taking a weapon and running towards a corridor. She again tried to use her powers but failed.

I think they drugged me.

Shaking her head she took a dagger and followed the girls. They all moved inside a room at the end of the corridor. Aliyanna followed suit. Her eyes widened at the sight in front of her.

Natasha could not believe what she saw. She did expected a bunch of widows to try and kill her but she didn't expected the young recruit, nightshade to be also here. She was pulled out of her thoughts when the widows attacked her altogether. She started fighting her.

Each second that passed by seemed to confuse Aliyanna even more. First she went at the side of the mountain to get some fresh air, to get out of the hurt and betrayal that she was feeling at that ime. Then she lost conscious and ended up in a cell. Then she follows some girls and find herself staring at the great avenger black widow aka Natasha Romanoff. Aliyanna was brought back to reality when she saw the girls attacking Natasha. She immediately got into action and even without her powers tried to fight. As soon as she entered the fight she got a kick at her stomach and stumbled a b8it. She had hardly regained her balanced when another one of them stabbed her in the stomach.

Natasha thought that nightshade was another one of the widow's and would try to kill her. But she was wrong. The nightshade was helping her. She could see by her movements that she wasn't at all trained... that she was dependent on her powers. She lost her sight on her as more widow's attacked her.

Before anymore damage could be done to Aliyanna the place was suddenly covered in a red mist. She closed her eyes instinctively. When she opened her eyes she saw the girls retreat from her and Natasha. Aliyanna collapsed on the floor. She heard muffled voices then Natasha's face appeared in front of her. She was saying something to her but Aliyanna couldn't hear a thing except the ringing in her ear. Aliyanna was about to say something but she lost her conscious again.