Chapter- 2

After all the things that had happened in Aliyanna's life she knew she would never be the same again

After all the things that had happened in Aliyanna's life she knew she would never be the same again. Currently she had decided to look for those who had killed her aunt and uncle. She had told Luke about her being the nightshade and he said that he would help her. At the starting she was hesistant but now she isn't. He was good at computers and he handled the computer work like- hacking cameras to remove her trace, shutting of electricity, etc. Aliyanna had decided to runonce she found out about them and took revenge. Although Luke wanted to stop her, he didn't as it was her chice. Aliyanna had made sure to co0ntinue killing criminals who got bails or brib ed lawyers to let them go. In each kill she had left a message. She had killed two such guys, one of them was a person who had killed his own daughter and wife and the other was a mafia leader.

In the first- Let's

In the second- meet

---------------------------

Aliyanna was currently in her suit and was searching for a prey. She was wondering about on the road when four men entering a closed bank. A robber wearing a Hulk mask was cutting the ATM with a high tech tool that had a glowing Chitauri energy core inside. Through her enhanced hearing she could hear them clearly.

" Yo, this high tech stuff makes it too easy." said one of the robbers.

" Told you it was worth it." said the other.

" Okay, go, go, go."

Another robber used a high tech device to grab and pull off the front of the ATM. The huge chunk of metal is suspended in air. Other robbers start to bag the cash.

" Oh, nice."

" We can hit, like, five more places tonight."

Suddenly she saw Spider-man silently coming through the door and trying to strike a casual but cool-looking pose.

hmmmm.let's see what this idiot is up to. She thought.

Clearing his throat spider-man asked," What's up, guys? You forgot your PIN number?"

The robbers turn to him. They were wearing cheap plastic masks of the Avengers. The Hulk, Captain America, Thor, and Iron man.

" Whoa! You're the Avengers. What are you guys doing here?" Spider-man exclaims. Aliyanna rolled her eyes. She loved watching him do stupid things-no wait she hated it but secretly liked it too-no she didn't liked it. Anyways she had been following spider-man around and it didn't took her long to find that he was indeed stupid.

One of the robbers loads his gun but spider-man uses his web to grab it and hit "Iron Man" and "Thor" with it. He then proceeds to push "Hulk" away. His sticky feet hold "Thor" and throw him into a wall.

"Thor. Hulk. Good to finally meet you guys. I thought you'd be more handsome in person." Spider-man says while hanging upside down from the ceiling, when "Iron Man" starts to throw aimless punches at him.

"Iron Man. Hey, what are you doing robbing a bank? You're a billionaire." He says sarcastically while dodging the punches.

Hulk" comes up with a high tech weapon. Spider-man quickly dodges another punch from "Iron Man," who loses balance and ends up punching "Hulk" instead. They both fall to the ground. Meanwhile, "Captain America" succeeds in picking up the high tech device that had been used to pull the metal chunk off the ATM and aims it at Spider-man. He jumps at him but is suspended in air for a short time. His voice is all distorted when he says, "Hey! Oh, this feels so weird." He is thrown against the wall. That's when Aliyanna thought it was time for her entry. Oh! how much would she love saving his pathetic ass. She smirks.

Peter gets thrown into the wall, he tries to get up but "Captain America" again shot towards him . His eyes widened when the blast just bounces back in thin air and hits "Captain America" instead.

No- wait it's not air. It's something blueish-blue-oh! its-

"Wow spidey! I knew we'll meet exactly like this in such situation where you would be needing my help." Nightshade said while projecting a shield around herself and him. Peter groaned inwardly.

"Oh! I think we haven't met yet.Hi! guys I'm the famous nightshade." She introduced herself to the robbers. In reply they aimed at her. The same thing happened it bounced back and instead hit them. She sighed and said, "that's no way of treating a guest."

She dropped the shield and moved towards him. "Get up! you idiot." She scolded him. He immediately sprang to his feet and said," I had that handled but thanks."

She rolled her eyes and said, yeah If I didn't helped you then you would've been a roasted spider but you're welcome." He simply waved his hand, " yeah whatever"

"yeah whatever." She said imitating him. Their little conversation got interrupted as a blast was shot towards both of them. The one shot on Nightshade, throwed her out of the bank on the road. While, the one shot on him caused him to be thrown back and forth between the ceiling and the floor."I'm starting... to think... you're not... the Avengers!"

With his sticky fingers, he holds onto the ground and shoots his web at a desk in the corner. He pulls on it and hits "Captain America" with his force field device.

"Alright guys, let's wrap this up. It's a school night." Spiderman says.

Peter kicks "Thor" into a glass wall, making it crack. "Iron Man" holds up the force field device, but before he can do anything, Peter webs the device against the glass, jumps onto "Iron Man," and checks his face underneath the mask.

"So, how do jerks like you get tech like this?" He asked disgusted.

"Hulk" fires up the device that cuts through metal.

" No. Wait, wait, wait!"

Peter quickly pulls "Iron Man" and himself out of the way. The plasma blast cuts through walls and hits Mr. Delmar's store across the street. The deli-grocery bursts into flames.

Aliyanna groaned in pain as she got up.

I'm never helping this guy again. She thought while cracking her neck. She moved her head and saw spider-man running into a decimated store. He helps Mr. Delmar, who was wheezing and coughing but alive, out of the burning building. Murph the cat was safe in his arms, too.

Aliyanna sighed in relief But when they turned to the bank, they found that it was empty. The robbers had escaped.

"Oh, come on. You've got to be-"

The cat starts to meow. Peter hands Murph to Mr. Delmar.

"Here, here." He says and then moved towards nightshade and asked," hey nightie where did they go."

"I don't know -don't call me that." She said annoyed by his nickname.

"why not? you call me spidey and also Mr. itsy-bitsy." He said.

" I guess then we are even." She replied rolling her eyes.

"Anyway it was fun working with you, nightie." He says while holding his hand out. She eyed his hand suspiciously then turned and started walking away from him shouting," I don't do handshakes, spidey!"