Chapter-7

" Hey spidey! Long time no see

" Hey spidey! Long time no see." Aliyanna says smirking. Not wasting another second she hits him with another blast. But this time Spider man dodged it easily. She was about to hit him with another blast but Spider man was quick he webbed her hands to the ground and moved towards the terminal leaving her their.

" Hey at least tell me how to get out of this shit." she yelled at him but he had already left. The fight continued. She shook her hands in an attempt to make the dagger in her suit's arms to fall. After some struggling she got success and freed herself.

She heard Sam in the comms," If someone is listening to me then please show some mercy and get us out of this shit. Gotta say by the way the kid got something in him."

guess I'm not the only one she thought.

She moved towards the terminal and helped Sam and Bucky out of the web not before taking few pictures of them much to their dismay. (a/n: don't ask me how she got her phone since she is wearing her suit she has it.)

***

Steve's team runs towards the Quinjet. A fizzing stream of energy slices across the runway and they stop. Vision hovers overhead.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." Vision said

Tony's team arrives opposite to Setve's team.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks

"We fight." Steve replies.

Aliyanna smirks and says," I like that idea"

The two teams stride towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces.

" They're not stopping." says Peter worriedly.

"Neither are we." Tony says.

Everyone breaks into a sprint.

Steve blocks a punch as Iron Man lands

Steve blocks a punch as Iron Man lands. Clint fires an arrow at Vision. War Machine flies after Falcon and Bucky trades blows with T'Challa. An explosive arrow hits Iron Man. Natasha throws Scott, as Peter swings through the air, struggling to evade vehicles projected by Wanda and blasts coming from the nightshade. Peter swings past, Steve snaps the web with his shield.