Chapter-9

Tony and Aliyanna went into a bunker through a caged elevator

Tony and Aliyanna went into a bunker through a caged elevator. it stops in the bowls of the bunker, doors slide open. As the doors open they saw bucky and Steve staring at them in surprise aiming at them. Tony and Aliyanna walks towards Steve and Bucky and retracts the suit's helmet.

"You seem a little defensive." said Tony. Bucky keeps his gun up while Steve walks to meet Tony with his shield covering his body.

"It's been a long day." Steve says cautiously.

"At ease, Soldier. I'm not currently after you." Tony refers to Bucky.

"Then why are you here?" Steve asked.

"Could be your story's not so crazy. Maybe. Ross has no idea I'm here. I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise, I gotta arrest myself." Tony sassed

"Well, that sounds like a lot of paperwork." Steve says while lowering his shield. "It's good to see you, Tony."

"You too, Cap." Tony then turns to Bucky and says," Hey, Manchurian Candidate, you're killing me. There's a truce here. You can drop . . ." Steve signs Bucky to lower his weapon and he does.

"good... now that you all are back to friends can you please remove the suit Tony I prefer my own." Aliyanna finally speaks.

Tony sighs, " fine... Yan." Aliyanna raised an eyebrow at this. " Wow! you just called me Yan. You gave me a nickname and before that you were telling me that we are not in first name basis. Then what huh? Are we in nickname basis. In that case I'll call you 'T.'"

" No. You will not call me that." He said although inside he liked it. He didn't know why but this kid was certainly growing on him. Just like Peter he was starting to care for her and take responsibility for her. Especially the fact that she was nightshade and behind all those killing he was curious to know the truth. He ordered FRIDAY and took off the suit from Yan.

Aliyanna felt like she could breathe again with the weight of the suit gone. The four of them cautiously walk along a corridor.With his helmet and face plate reengaged Iron Man leads Steve, Bucky and Aliyanna towards the enormous chamber with the capsules standing in it.

"I got heat signatures." He said.

"How many?" Steve asks.

"Uh, one." he replies.

As they enter the vast chamber the lights come on. Hazy, yellow mist descends within the capsules, each one contains an enhanced soldier from the 1991 experiment. Steve and the others look around, bewildered.

Suddenly Zemo speaks through a speaker ,"If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep." All of the enhanced soldiers have been shot in the head. "Did you really think I wanted more of you?" he continued.

"What the hell?" Bucky exclaims.

"I'm grateful to them, though. They brought you here." Zemo appears in a control room. Steve hurls his shield but it flies back." Please, Captain. The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of UR-100 rockets."

" I'm betting I could beat that." Tony says.

"Oh, I'm sure you could, Mr. Stark. Given time. But then you'd never know why you came." Zemo said.

"You killed innocent people in Vienna just to bring us here?" Steve asked.

"I thought about nothing else for over a year. I studied you. I followed you. But now that you're standing here, I just realized . . . there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. How nice to find a flaw." Zemo says ignoring his question.

"You're Sokovian. Is that what this is about?" Steve ignores his comment and continued asking questions.

"Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell. No. I'm here because I made a promise." Zemo finally replies.

"You lost someone?" Steve questioned him again.

"I lost everyone. And so will you." Zemo says. " Ah! nightshade I didn't knew you were here to. This just become more interesting." Zemo says noticing her presence. Aliyanna was confused.

how does he know me. She thought.

The her eyes widen at the realization.

"wait! you are the man man from that alleyway. You were using a lot of question marks that day." She said while rolling her eyes and trying her best not to think of the video.

"Indeed. I'm glad that you remembered me. And I would like to say that you passed the test. Now its time for your reward."

"Reward?"

"Yes. Reward. Don't you always wanted to know the person behind your mother's death. Well. . . I'm granting you that reward." He smirks. Aliyanna grew nervous. Sure she wanted to know that and get revenge but not like this. Seeing the girl's discomfort Steve kept a hand on her shoulder.

a video of her mother starts playing she saw the same scene but from a different angle. This time when she heard the gunshot the camera shifted. She gasped at the sight of the person with the gun.

No it can't be. she thought.

But it was true the man holding the gun was none other then Luke's father- Drake Miller.

Aliyanna couldn't breathe. She tried to suck in as much air as possible but to no avail. Steve and Tony tried helping her but nothing seemed to be working.

"maybe she should go out to take some fresh air." Bucky suggested.

Aliyanna was feeling nauseous. Not wasting a second she ran outside the bunker. the cold air seemed to have an adverse effect on her. She doubled over as all her stomach contents came out from her mouth. she rubbed the back of her mouth with her suit's sleeve. She cringed at the sour taste in her mouth. Just when she thought she was getting better she again threw up. All the energy drained from her as she slowly started losing in and out of Consciousness. A head was starting to ache. Before she could cry out for help she collapsed on snow.