Episode 1

Y/n's pov:

I was blindly running down the alleys without looking back.

Tears were continously rolling down my eyes.

I was guilty. And I knew it.

Will I regret it? No!  He will never let me regret it.

I turned down an alley and made my way towards the park, still running.

After ten long minutes, I could finally see the park in front of me. And his car too at the front of the park.

He was holding the car door for me, looking towards me from far away.

As I reached there, I immediately hugged him.

He instantly pulled away from the hug, gesturing me to get in the car.

I nodded and entered the car.

He closed the car door and went to the drivers seat.

I was resting my back at the seat, still breathing heavily due to the marathon I ran a moment ago.

He silently took a water bottle from the car front and passed it to me, without looking back.

I quickly grabbed it and gulped down all the water.

Now, I was comparatively calmer.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, relaxing my back at the seat.

A while passed as I started feeling strange. My eyelids felt heavy making it hard to open my eyes.

Maybe I was feeling a bit too relaxed now?

I tried to open them several times but it felt like a sleep paralysis, as I couldn't move my body anymore.

While struggling, slowly but gradually I drifted to my unconscious.

The next day :

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun rays directly fell on my face.

My eyes felt heavy and somewhat stiff. Not only my eyes, my body was also stiff.

I forcefully opened my eyes and looked around.

I was in a room. The whole room was wooden with a single window in front of the bed. It looked really old but still beautiful.

I tried hard to move my body and as a result fell down on the floor with a loud thud.

Gathering some strength, I stumbled to the bathroom and locked the door getting inside.

I looked at the mirror and I looked quite pale and the dark circles were more than usual.

My head was still spinning and eyes still ready to shut.

I went to the sink and opened the water tap. I was feeling sick.

With in an instant, I started vomiting.

I vomited for long and felt myself getting more and more sick.

I washed my face multiple times and looked around for a mouth wash. Using the mouth wash, I slowly stumbled back to the room.

What is happening to me?

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw jungkook coming inside the room.

He looked at me shocked and then went to the wooden closet getting something from inside.

I stumbled toward him and back hugged him.

"Jungkook where are we?, I asked but he stayed silent.

"Do you know when did I fell asleep last night? Ahh... we had to take our flight last night but I guess I ruined everything. ", I exclaimed and he again stayed silent, still looking for something.

"Jungkook? ", He suddenly turned back and I fell on the ground due to the sudden jerk.

He looked angry. He eyed me head to toe like he will murder me any second. I never saw him like this ever before. He never gets angry.

I tried to get up holding the side of the bed.

He just stayed there looking at me with anger.

"W-what happened? Why are you getting angry? I am sorry. I don't know what happened but I couldn't open my eyes last night. I fell unconscious for some reason. I know you must've faced some problems because of that but don't worry. We can get another flight today. " I said standing up from the floor.

"Flight? Where are you going y/n darling?", he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Not me, we are going together out of this country so that my father may never be able to find us. What happened to you Jungkook why are acting like that? ", I said and tried to walk forward.

Before I could take a step, he came to me and grabbed me by my arm harshly.

Getting some papers from the closet, he took me out of the room with him.

He was continuously dragging me, as I  couldn't meet his pace, due to weakness.

He dragged me towards some stairs, which went down to a basement.

I was continuously calling his name but he didn't pay any attention to any of my pleads.

Getting into a dark room, he threw me over the floor.

The skin of my hands and feet got peeled off because of the impact. Before I could even get up from the floor he grabbed me by my hair and made me look at him.

"I know you have a lot questions in your mind, right? The one you loved is doing this to you. It must be painful? But do you know what is more painful? "Poverty" which you never faced in your whole life so you don't know what the real pain is. So don't judge what I am doing and even if you do, who cares?

Now first of all Miss y/n , stop imagining that you will run away anywhere from here, because we are not going anywhere. The one who will go, will be you. But that too after doing some important signatures."

Sentences after sentences kept stabbing my heart and I couldn't even make myself to say anything. He chuckled deviously at my state as his next words were even harsher.

"I can't even laugh over the fact that you thought that I will accept you without your money.

What are you without your money?", he mocked and then threw the papers over the floor, besides me.

"I am leaving the papers here and I want the signatures done by tomorrow. You know,

the sooner, the better.

Till then I am leaving you in this dark basement. It'll help you make up your mind.", he said grinning wide and left my hair.

He was about to leave when I captured his hand.

"Jungkook you love me!", I said with my teary eyes.

A smirk appeared on his face hearing my words. He pulled his hand out of my grip and bent down to my level.

"I never loved you", saying this he went out of the basement, locking it from outside.