Episode 29

Driving towards his house, he immediately made his way inside. Just when he entered the door, he saw y/n and and Namjoon sitting together on the couch. They were so much into their laughing and talking that they didn't realize Taheyung's presence.

On the other hand, taehyung was getting angry looking at them so close to each other. He balled his fist and immediately went to them.

"Oh taehyung!", Namjoon exclaimed looking at him.

Not saying a word to Namjoon he instead sat besides y/n.

"Are you okay now?", he asked in an anxious tone.

"Yeah.", she briefly answered.

"You should take some rest for now. I'll send you your dinner in your room.", he said softly and she nodded.

"Let's meet some other day.", Namjoon said to y/n in a polite manner and she softly smiled at him and left.

Taehyung was not happy with the fact that she smiled at Namjoon but not him. What happened to her?

"Why are you here hyung?", taehyung asked in a cold stern voice.

"I wanted to discuss some business related things.", Namjoon said and he furrowed his brows.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Jin told me you were not at the Kim mansion. So I checked for you in all other mansions and found you here.", he explained and taehyung now scrunched his nose in annoyance.

"What was so important to discuss by the way?", he impatiently asked.

"You don't know? Your company recently collaborated with Jeon's right?", Namjoon and he slightly nodded, carefully listening to his next words.

"He was shot in the parking lot of a shopping mall recently. He is still under observation by the doctors and this news is everywhere now.", Namjoon exclaimed in a sad way but taehyung just kept his unbothered face.

"Not only that. The project you were doing together...... It had a huge loss. So.....", he hesitated to complete but Taheyung interrupted.

"So nothing Hyung. According to the contract Jeon jungkook will be paying for it.", he briefly said but Namjoon got surprised knowing this.

"Really? Poor he.", Namjoon exclaimed with a worry but taehyung still had a smirk on his face.

This is what jungkook deserves. He hurt my y/n, so he deserves to be hurt. Now there's only that Jimin left and his time is now soon to come.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

I groaned in pain and slightly opened my eyes. I found myself on the hospital bed with a doctor standing at a distance.

"You're up Mr Jeon?", he asked and I slightly nodded in pain.

I tried to get up from the bed but immediately got stopped by the doctor.