Episode 32

Third person's pov:

"Are you insane taehyung!", jin shouted in anger at taehyung while there was not even a frown at his face.

"You shot jungkook and tried to kill that park Jimin? Have you lost your senses!", jin nearly lost his temper at taehyung but he still didn't even budge.

"Yes I have lost my senses hyung! They both tried to come in between me and my love so they deserve it. And not only them, if anybody else tried to hurt my y/n or separate her from me then they will face the same consequences.", he firmly said.

Jin looked at his brother in disbelief. He was still not sure if he was talking to his own brother or a stranger.

While on the other hand a gasp left Jisoo's mouth as she heard taehyung's words. She was indeed his friend but she never thought that taehyung could turn out to be so obsessive towards y/n.

She was beyond shocked at how taehyung nearly murdered two people.

Taking slow steps, she made her way back to the living room.

Jin with taehyung also came back to the living room after their debate.

Y/n observed how Jisoo suddenly looked very down as she came back from the restroom and how jin was even more quiet now throughout the conversation.

Taehyung himself dropped y/n and Jisoo to y/n's  mansion. As Jisoo is y/n's only friend so she said that she would like to be the bridesmaid.

"See you tomorrow my love. Just one more night and then no more distances.", taehyung whispered in a seductively low voice at y/n's ear before leaving.

She blushed at his words and shyly waved him a by.

Jisoo was still standing besides her, looking at her. As y/n turned her eyes fell on Jisoo. She raised her brows in puzzlement as Jisoo was still looking at her.

"There's something I want to tell you y/n.", Jisoo said in a serious tone. Y/n was confused by her words but nonetheless noded her head.

"Let's go.", Jisoo said and dragged her holding her arm, to the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day:

Third person's pov:

A knock was heard at the room door. She slightly tilted her head towards the door and then moved her gaze back to the empty wall.

It feels like it's been years that she's been sitting like this at her bed, looking blankly at the wall. This time it broke.

The heart which broke many times earlier and the trust which was always murdered by the people she trusted, was again ruined. She again felt betrayed which she never wanted to. She again felt deceived and again felt used.

Two times earlier what she lost was a love but this time she lost the friend she believed the most. She believed him the time she believed no one else yet he truned turned out to be one of her obsessive lovers and planned at her back.

A creak of the opening of the door was heard with a few footsteps. The place on the bed besides her seemed sinking, indicating someone's presence.

"Y/n.", she turned her head looking at the person with a shock.

"Y/n my daughter.", her mother exclaimed with love and affection and pulled her towards herself.

"Mom.", she exclaimed with pain but tried to manage to hide her agony.

"Y/n don't marry him.", her mother said in a calm tone but it shocked her.

"He is not what you think he is.", she said and looked at her now holding both her hands.

"I heard your father and him talking a few times on phone. He promised your father a lot of money and that is why your father agreed for this marriage.", she said looking at me with guilt.

My breath hitched and body became colder. How much more is there to know about taehyung?

"Y/n you cannot marry a person who wants to but you with money.", my mom said and caressed my cheek.

"Although Jimin is bad but he is still my sister's son and your cousin. He never tried to buy you or never used his money to get you. He loves you y/n. I......", my mom tried to convince but I instantly interrupted.

"Mom please.", I said and took my hands out of her's.

"Okay. Just don't stress yourself out. I'll be leaving. But think about what I said.", she said and stood up from the bed.

Walking to the door she looked at me for the last time before leaving the room.

I stared back at the wall and tried to figure out the things happening now.

How much more is hidden to me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Looking at the mirror I found myself all dolled up in the wedding gown with my hair and makeup beautifully done.

"You are the prettiest bride I ever saw.", one of the makeup artists commented and the others instantly agreed with her.

Pretty? Petty would be the right word. Only if my fate was as pretty as my face. May be this pretty face is the real problem.

After doing the final touches with the makeup, they all left from there leaving me alone in the room.

"Y/n."

I heard my name and looked at the mirror only to find jisoo looking at me with tear filled eyes.

"You will still marry him?", she asked and I mechanically nodded my head.

"I thought about it a lot Jisoo. I don't have any other way now. I don't know how much more he hid from me but nothing matters now. There's nobody I can trust, not even my own parents. It's better for me to let things happen the way they are.", I completed and a lone tear of agony escaped my eyes.

Suddenly my mom entered the room and her eyes fell on us.

"Jin was looking for you Jisoo.", she said looking at Jisoo.

She slightly nodded and left the room.

My mom came near me and placed a glass of juice at the vanity.

"Drink it dear. You've been starving yourself for the whole day.", she said in worry patting my back.

"Drink it or you'll fade anytime soon.", she lifted my head looking at me. I slightly nodded and took the glass.

"Good girl.", she commented and I gulped down the whole glass.

Taking the glass of juice she then went out of the room leaving me alone.

I'm sorry my daughter but I am doing it for your own good.