Episode 33

Taheyung's pov:

My heart was thumping really fast against my chest. It felt like it will explode any second. I saw her in that dress before but this time it will be different.

She's going to be mine. The thought itself was enough to take my breath.

It was hard to believe that fate can be this beautiful to me.

Standing at the stage in my black and white wedding suit with my sleek black hair gelled at the back. I was waiting for her to walk in the wedding hall.

Just then the door of the wedding hall got slightly opened. My heart beat fastened even more and my forehead became sweaty. My eyes were impatiently waiting for her to enter inside but what I saw was unexpected.

I saw a worried Jisoo quickly running towards jin. Getting anxious, I also made my way to them.

"What happened?", I impatiently asked and she looked down not saying a word.

"I am again asking, WHAT HAPPENED!!! ", I shouted but still didn't get any answer.

Now I was literally about to panick. Not waiting anymore I immediately ran to the bridal room.

"Y/n!", I shouted her name getting inside the room but found nobody there. I checked each and every corner of the whole room but she was nowhere to be found.

"Where is my y/n!", I shouted in frustration at Jisoo. She flinched at my loud voice. Jin immediately pushed me away from her.

"I d-don't know.", she said tearing down.

"Then who knows!", I instantly made my way out of the wedding hall.

Barging into the security room, I instantly grabbed the security worker by his neck. The other workers got scared looking at my bloodshot eyes.

"I want to see CCTV footage outside the bridal room. NOW!", he fell down on the ground as I losened my grip on his neck.

Frantically nodding he started looking through the footages.

"Stop!", I said as I suddenly found something I least expected.

My eyes narrowed and now I got fully filled with anger.

I dashed out of the room and immediately made my way to the bridal room. Entering inside the room, my eyes chased for the one person I was looking for.

"What did you add in y/n's drink Ms Cha!", I asked burning in rage.

All the people in the room now looked at Ms Cha who was just looking down at the floor not saying anything.

"I asked What. Did. You. Add!", I shouted in pure anger. I was about to get close to her when jin held me back, shaking his head.

"She will be happy with him. He's my sister's only son and loves her a lot. She was never going to be happy with you. Especially after knowing how you were buying her from her father.", she stated in a calm yet sarcastic tone.

"Y-You t-told her.", I said in pure fear glistening through my eyes.

"I did.", she calmly stated and stood up from her seat.

"She is with Jimin now and they'll both be happy together.", she said and walked away.

I was traumatized by what I just came to know.

She hates me now? The question was tiking in my mind like a time bomb. For an instance I felt my whole world crash. My breaths were uneven and hands shaking. In the state of denial, suddenly an encouraging thought came into my mind.

She hated me right now? But does it even matter? I can win her with my love. She loves me so she will definitely forgive me. Right?

"No!", I said smiling creepily.

Now everyone's eyes were on me. They were looking at me with a shocked expression.

"I won't give up. I'll get her back and this time won't let her go. She's mine!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

I slightly opened my eyes, still feeling heaviness in my head. I slowly moved my body to get rid of the stiffness I felt.

"You're up?", I heard a familiar voice but was still not able to process it.

Just then it hit me. It's Jimin.

My eyes got shot open the moment I realized who he is.

I opened my eyes and immediately backed away finding him right in front of me.

"Y/n.", he exclaimed in a calm manner and tried to near me but I immediately backed away.

"Stay away from me!!!", I shouted in fear and anger.

"This is not possible now y/n.", he said and took his step towards me.

My back hit the headboard and now there was no way back.

"I said stay away!", I shouted even louder this time with my teary eyes.

"As I told you y/n. It's not possible now. I have to claim you right now or else you'll runaway from me again.", he said and suddenly grabbed my ankle and pulled me under him.

"I'll kill myself if you even laid your finger on me!", I warned with teary eyes but he shook his head.

"Then I will have to chain you here on my bed forever y/n but you know I'll do that too if needed. More than my love, you're my obsession y/n. And I can't live without you.", he said with a smile and suddenly placed his hand on my cheeks.

"Just cooperate. I don't want to hurt you. Everything will be fine.", he said and started getting closer to my face.

"Stay away!", I'm shouted now crying even harder.

I pushed him with all the force I had and he fell on the ground with the effect.

I quickly made my way to the door and tried to unlock it.

Getting up from the floor, he abruptly grabbed my arm from the back and pushed me to the door.

Pinning my both hands above my head he started getting even closer to my face.

"Don't worry my queen. Everything will be fine."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

"Did you find something?", he impatiently asked with his teary eyes to Hoseok but he shook his head.

"He must have a mansion far away from the city. Please try to locate.", I begged him with teary eyes.

"Ah. I found one.", he said and my eyes instantly went wide.

"Where?", I impatiently asked.

"It's a lot far from here. Near a mountain area.", he said looking at the screen.

"Let's go!", I said with a rush and ran to my car.

I'm going to find you y/n. Nobody can snatch my love away from me. NOBODY!