Episode 11

Jungkook's pov:

Laying on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging down, I looked like a real mess. My disheveled hair and pale face with black under eyes made me look crazy.

It's been days since I last met her and it's been days since I last slept.

She said that her truth will relieve me. Then why did it hurted me to the core? And why did I felt that stinging pain in my heart?
I should be happy right? That she didn't love me and it means that I don't need to be guilty for hurting her.

But..... She didn't love me? This one question is taking my breath away from me.

That day before leaving, she said to me that she forgave me, then why am I even more restless now?

She never loved me and now even has a guy in her life.

She loves that guy or she doesn't? She didn't even tell me properly.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! I am getting mad with my thoughts.

Not being able to think anymore, I took out my car keys and made my way to her apartment.

I drove fast to her apartment and was about to enter the building when I saw her walking to the park.

Following her there with a rush, I held her arm harshly in my grip.

Third person's pov:

Jungkook was looking at y/n with his rage filled eyes throwing fire balls at her. While, on the other hand, y/n was completely caught off guard by his sudden invasion.

She was looking at him trying to understand his motives.

"Miss cha y/n, I won't ask you again so tell me in clear words, for once and for all.", he said and she norrowed her eyes.

"Who is that guy to you?", he asked with his face inches away from her.

She tried to get out of his grip but he only made it even more stronger.

"Y/n! I am asking for the last time. WHO IS THAT GUY TO YOU!", he shouted at her face.

She got flinched by his extremely loud voice. She never saw him like this before. This frustrated and aggressive. He seemed to be a volcano at it's peek to be errupted.

"Jungkook leave me!", she said and struggled even more.

Twisting her arm at her back he husked in her ears.

"Y/n you don't know what I'm going through. I'm at the verge of getting crazy. So I'm asking you for the last time. Who. Is. That. Boy?", he growled in her ears.

"Jeon jungkook, you were already crazy enough to rob your own girlfriend but I guess you've gone even crazier that now you want to murder her.", she said and took her arms out of his grip with a jerk.

"Girlfriend? The girlfriend who was using me to get on her parent's nerves?", he said and scoffed with visible anger.

"Alright! I used you and you used me. So we're even now. Right? THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!", she shouted at his face.

He gritted his teeth and now held her by both shoulders.

"How can you use me? Huh? You said that you love me but you never did when I always thought that you were deeply in love with me!", he said with his red eyes.

She scoffed at his words and looked at him deep in his eyes.

"So it hurts being used?", she asked looking at his disheveled state.

He froze at his face for a while. The rage on his face vanished and got replaced by pure guilt. His grip on her shoulders loosened now.

She smirked wide looking at his remorseful expressions and sudden change in his behavior.

He didn't knew that it could hurt so much and he didn't knew what to say now.

She huffed at his state and was about to leave when he suddenly held her hand to stop her.

"I don't know y/n. Why am I going crazy like this. Why am I so restless. Nothing gives me happiness and all I ever think about, is you. Why no other girl really attracts me and why do I always compare others with you.", he said in a low tone.

She couldn't understand much what he said.

A sudden expression of realization appeared on his face. The face with was hanging low before now lifted up and his eyes met her's.

"I-I think I want you back y/n. I think I can't live without you. It really took me a while to realize but.... I think I always loved you."

The words left his mouth and her breath got hitched. Without a warning, he suddenly tugged her arm and pulled her towards him.

With in a fraction of a second, his lips got attached to hers, devouring them with true love and care.

She was too stunned to say or do anything as she never expected things to turn out like this.

Little did they know that somebody was watching it all from far away. His heart seemed to drown and eyes were filled with tears. It was none other than taehyung himself.

When he reached, he saw jungkook and y/n standing close to each other. He could only see y/n's back and could slightly see jungkook's face. His hands fisted seeing jungkook so close to y/n. He was about to go to them and punch jungkook on his face but then suddenly he saw them both kissing each other.

He halted on his steps and his world got froze. There was a storm of different emotions building inside him.

Why y/n? He thought. Why did you chose him over me? He hurt you earlier and he still can. Then why? Maybe she couldn't forget him?

Or maybe..... He is wealthy? No! Y/n is not materialistic. But the fact can also be the thing that she always lived in luxuries and this one year of life must be really difficult for her.

What can I give her anyways? I have no money, no proper shelter and not even a proper job. I can only make her suffer even more.

With his teary eyes he turned around to leave.

I will be a better person for you y/n. I'll give you all the happiness and luxiries you deserve. Even if I have to lower my head or crush may ego for that.

I'll do it all for you.