Episode 3

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

I locked my apartment and walked to the cafe.

This my life for the last one year.

I wake up early in the morning, go to the cafe and work there till evening. Then come back home, cook myself dinner and sleep afterwards.

There are good things too like my friend Taehyung and my boss Jisoo, who truly support and love me but nothing else.

One year ago, when I left that house, I lost my way in between of somewhere. I was blindly running here and there when there was absolutely no way around.

After running for a while, I lost all my strength and fell down on the ground.

As I woke up, I found myself in an unfamiliar place.

That was the first time I met Taehyung.

He found me somewhere on the road and broght me to his place. He took care of me and gave me shelter the time I needed it the most.

He even got me the cafe job as he was already working there.

Getting some money, I rent out a small apartment and started living there.

Although Taehyung insisted that we could live together as he lives alone in his apartment. But I couldn't bother him anymore.

I ran towards the cafe and entered the door while looking down still breathing heavily.

"I'm here!", as I exclaimed and looked upwards I found a guy smirking at me.

"How are you miss y/n.", he asked looking at my pitiful state.

It was Jimin. The guy I was suppose to marry one year ago, when I ran away with Jungkook.

One year ago, when I went back to my house, my family refused to accept me first. But afterwards they said that they could accept me if I get married to Jimin. And as I am, I rejected the offer and started a life of my own.

Jimin is not only a relative but our business partner's son. He used to come to our house often and I knew he liked me. But I never liked him back.

He always flirted with me and tried to get close to me and that's what I hated about him the most. He somewhat felt like owning me, which he definitely doesn't. Even that cheater Jungkook, whom I used to love didn't own me. I belong to myself only.

One day, Jimin came to our cafe with some friends and found me working here. From that day till this time, he always come to the cafe and irritates me. He loves teasing me and taunting me.

I knew what he was trying to do, so I just rolled my eyes at him and went to change my outfit.

As I came back, he was still there at the counter, smirking at me.

"How pitiful! I thought of making you my queen but here you are in a small cafe making coffees for people, lacking the money I could've easily given you.", he said and bent down to the counter.