Episode 25

Author's pov:

As y/n came back to her house, her family started taking extra care of her. They broke the engagement with Jimin after y/n told them how he murdered people and how he manipulated her. Though her parents were also involved in this but she still didn't knew about it.

On the other hand, Jungkook was found guilty but the case is still pending in court due to his connections with the powerful people. He is under police observation but still outside the jail.

Jimin's pov :

Sitting at the club, I gulped one drink after another. I was a bit too tipsy yet it was not enough. Nothing is enough for me as no matter how much I drink I can never forget my y/n.

A girl wearing a short revealing dress suddenly made her way to me. Sitting on my lap she started drawing small circles at my chest.

With a push, I immediately throw her over the group.

"Stay away you slut!", I shouted out loud.

She flinched at my voice and immediately ran away from there.

I can't take it anymore! Grabbing my car keys, I dashed out of the club.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov :

I came out of the bathroom after taking a long bath. It is raining outside so I guess taking a bath right now was not the right decision.

Suddenly the door of my room got wide open with a thud. My eyes got wide open looking at a tipsy Jimin coming into my room, holding a gun in his hand. My heart started beating even faster as his blood red eyes fell on my shivering figure.

Not wasting a second he immediately ran towards me. His one hand pulled my arm and he pushed me to the wall with a jerk.

I was breathing heavily under his intense gaze. His hot raged breaths were fanning over my face. Only the sound of our breathing with the tapping sound of rain could be heard in the silence.

His one hand went to my cheeks and caressed it soft. I felt his hot touch over my cold body and a chill ran down my body.

"I m-missed you.~" he said and his face immediately moved to the crook of my neck. He started placing wet kisses all over my shoulder. I struggled and tried to push him but he didn't even budge.

"Jimin you're not in your senses. Stay away from me!", I said and tried to push him but he still kept doing his stuff.

Gathering all of my force, I finally pushed him away and he fell down on the ground.

I was heavily breathing and my whole body was trembling now.

His face now tilted and his eyes fell on mine. They were completely red now throwing enough fire to burn me under it's effect. He stood up from the ground and immediately pulled me towards himself with a jerk.

Placing his gun under my chin, now he lifted my head. My teary eyes could clearly see the rage in his red eyes.

"Nobody ever treated me this way y/n. NOBODY!!!", he shouted at my face.

Some audible sobs now left my mouth as I was clearly scared now.

"For you I did all of this. I never treated a girl this good. Yet you! You keep pushing me. Huh?", his voice even raised more this time and in an instant, he grabbed my hair in a harsh grip.

"No more being nice act. Let me show you the real me.", he said and threw me over the bed in a push.

He started taking predatory steps towards me now and I frantically shook my head crawling back.

He grabbed my ankle and pulled me under him. I cried harder now as there was no distance left between us.

"Don't worry love. I'm just claiming what's mine. Nothing more.", he said and tried to touch my face. I immediately moved my face to the other side.

It angered him even more. Grabbing my hair, he now pulled my face towards him.

"Attitude huh? Let's get this attitude out of you for once.", he said and a sly smirk appeared on his face.

His face started getting closer and closer to mine but I couldn't move as his grip on my hair was tight.

I slowly closed my eyes, letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

Thud.

A high sound got produced and I immediately opened my eyes, only to see a raged Taehyung standing in front of me.

Jimin was now on the floor as Taehyung punched him hard across his face.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!", Taehyung shouted in anger and hovered over him. I got scared looking at taehyung's agression which knew no limit now. He was punching him mercilessly and Jimin was nearly unconscious now.

"Taehyung!", a small cry left my mouth and he immediately looked back at me.

Leaving jimin on the floor, he immediately came to me and hugged me.

"Don't cry y/n and don't worry. I won't let him do you anything.", he said and slightly rubbed my back.

"Stay here and let me deal with him.", he said in an assuring tone caressing my cheek. I nodded my head with my teary eyes and he got up from the bed.

Grabbing the half conscious Jimin by his collar, he dragged him outside the room.