Episode 26

The next day:

Y/N's pov:

I woke up with a slight headache and puffy eyes. I opened my eyes and realized that I was balled up at one corner of the bed.

Last night when he took Jimin out of the room, I immediately locked my door and curled up on the edge being scared.

Getting up from the bed, I went to take a shower. Coming out of the shower, I took hesitant steps towards my door.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door of my room and went out of it.

It's already afternoon but nobody checked on me?

Walking towards my father's room I halted on my steps as I heard a familiar voice coming from inside.

"Your secret is safe with me sir. You can believe me."

I couldn't understand the words but I knew the owner of the voice. It's Taehyung.

Taking a deep breath, I made my way inside the room and their eyes immediately fell on me.

"Are you okay?", Taehyung said standing up from his chair.

I slightly nodded my head at him.

"I'm sorry daughter. It all happened because of me. I should've never trusted him with you.", my father said in a guilty tone.

"You don't need to worry now y/n. He won't be able to harm you.", Taehyung said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Yeah y/n. Taehyung helped a lot in everything.", my father said and he smiled at him.

"Thanks taehyung. For always helping me and for always being there.", I said with gratitude but he shook his head.

"Y/n you know what you mean to me. There's no need for a thanks.", he said with a wide smile.

There's no way I can ever thank you enough for what you do for me Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

I was sitting on my bed looking outside my window.

There's always police outside the mansion and my office, so there is nothing I can do for now.

Although I have enough power but still there are a few things that I still need to care about.

What ever happened shouldn't have happened. I wanted to get y/n back but the circumstances seems to go the opposite way now. She seems to hate me and it hurts me to the core.

I want to give her some time but I don't know for how long can I possibly wait.

This loneliness never felt this much ever before. But now I feel all alone without her. The time she was with me felt like heaven. I again felt like living.

When will you understand y/n, I have nobody besides you. So you have to be mine. By hook or by crook.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.