Episode 13

Y/n's pov:

I went back early to pack my stuff for tommorow.

There was not much stuff to pack, as I am only taking my clothes but nothing else.

After being done with my packing, I cooked myself some fried rice and went to the living room to eat it while watching TV.

Reaching there, suddenly my eyes fell on the letter placed on the table.

Completely finishing the bowl of rice, I extended my hands to take out the letter from the envelope.

_______________

Dear y/n!

I know you would be happy that I decided to go back to my house. Although my heart didn't want so, but you know I can never go against your wish. For sometime we may not be able to be in contact. For sometime we may not hangout like we always did. And for sometime I may not be able to eat the delicious food you cook. But it's all for sometime as I'll come back soon. I'll come back as a better person and a person who would be able to make you even more happier. I'll come back for you as there's still a question you need to answer.

Till then take care of yourself. I'll miss you.❤
_______________

Reading the letter, I felt some real warmth in his words. My eyes teared up a bit, feeling my heart ache. He is the only one who ever truly cared for me and being away from him can be quite painful.

Sighing out loud, I placed the letter carefully in my luggage.

He still wants an answer for that confession. I thought as he mentioned about it in the letter.

Will my answer change after meeting him for long or it'll be the same?

The next day :

Y/n's pov:

I woke up at 5 AM as Jimin already called me, telling me that he is waiting for me at the front of the building.

I rushed downstairs with my heavy luggages. I was stumbling a bit with my half sleepy eyes but still made my way down.

Coming out of the building, I saw him leaning against the door of his car, looking away.

When his eyes fell on me, they widen with shock. Rushing towards me, he immediately took the luggages from my hands.

"You could've just called me upstairs. I would've brought them down. I didn't knew you were going to take all of this, otherwise I would've come up myself.", he said walking towards the car and placing my bags inside the back of the car.

I walked like a turtle behind him,  looking aorund a bit. It was not bright outside and one could only see fog from a distance. It was cold and all I could see was blue.

Opening the passengers door for me, he made me sit inside.

Sitting at the drivers seat, he started driving towards my house.

I leaned my head at the window closing my eyes to rest for a bit as the way to my house is long.

Jimin's pov :

I started driving the car with my full concentration on the road.

Thinking of starting a conversation, I opened my mouth to say something but immediately closed it looking at her sleeping figure.

She was sleeping like a baby with her lips partly separated, slightly snorting.

I smiled looking at her angelic face and my one hand moved to her face to softly caress her cheeks.

She was always this beautiful. The y/n I saw years ago in a business party and the y/n peacefully sleeping in my car. There's no difference between both.

She was always pure and innocent and will always be. 'A princess living in a slum is still a princess.'

It doesn't matter what she wear or what she carries. She always has that invisible crown over her head. She is my queen.

I always loved her and always will. I wish she would've loved me the same way and I wish she never met that jungkook, who did nothing but destroyed her.

But now everything is fine. She is going back to where she belongs. Now there's no guy in between. Now it's only her and me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

I stir up from my unonconsious as I saw Jimin slightly shaking my shoulder.

He offered me his hand and I took it with half sleepy eyes.

He smiled and took me out of the car with his support.

Leaving his hand, I blinked my eyes a few times to get rid of the blurness.

I was there. In front of my house. The one which carries all my memories of childhood till adulthood.

I kept staring at it from a distance for a while. Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I looked besides me at Jimin who slightly nodded at me, gesturing me to get inside.

Nervously nodding back, I took hesitant steps inside the house.

Going inside the house, I was welcomed by all the maids and servants who was smiling wide, bowing me and greeting me with sweet words.

Jimin walked at the front and I followed him towards the room. My father's room.

I was nervous to get in but I knew it's the right thing to do. Slightly knocking the door, I made my way inside the room.

My eyes fell on my mother who stood up from the edge of the bed and immediately rushed to me.

She hugged me tight, caressing my hair and kissing my face. I lowly sobbed, hugging her even tighter feeling her warmth.

Then my eyes fell back on my father who was laying down on the bed, looking at me from far away.

Pulling from the hug, I immediately went to my father, sitting besides him on the bed.

Taking his hand, I slightly kissed it with my teary eyes.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm not a good daughter.", I said in a low tone with my head down in guilt.

Tears were continuously streaming down my eyes. I was remorseful at my own stupidity.

His other hand slightly moved to my back and patted it in a calm manner.

I looked at him with my eyes glistening with tears and he immediately pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back to calm me down.

"It's okay as you're back now. We can forget the past and live a new happy life again.", he said caressing my hair.

I cried my heart out in his embrace and let all the pain and agony out at once.

Everything will be fine now as I have realized my mistakes.