Episode 21

"Taehyung what are you doing here?", I asked him with a comparatively loud voice.

Putting a finger on my lips, he gestured me to lower my voice.

"I am here to tell you something really important y/n.", he whispered and I joined my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why didn't you meet me before leaving? And why didn't you come to the park that day? Are you here to get an answer to your question? Listen taehyung if......", I couldn't complete as he interrupted.

"Shush! I'm not here for that right now y/n. I'm here to tell something really important. So just carefully listen to what I tell you. I know it'll hurt you but you need to bear with it. And besides I am also here with you.", he said and held my hands in his.

"Now you're scaring me taehyung. What is it exactly about?", I said with fear filled eyes.

"It's about that Jimin and how he lied to you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's pov :

I was impatiently waiting for her outiside the changing room.

I know she will look incredibly beautiful in that dress.

I always wanted to be the first one to see her in a beautiful white gown and that day not too far now. Soon she will be wearing a beautiful white gown for me. And I'll be the first one to look at her with it and without it.

It has already been more than half an hour that she's inside the room. When it comes to her I'm always impatient. I tried not to panic as I don't want her to feel suffocated around me or feel caged but I can't wait any longer.

Barging inside the changing room I looked around to find absolutely no one inside.

I looked here and there but found no one around. Coming outside the room I asked the staff to immediately look for her but she was nowhere to be found.

"I'll murder you all if I can't find my fiancé.", I shouted at the staff but the manager kept trying to calm me down.

I hope you didn't leave me on your own, cause if you actually did then it was your biggest mistake for the lifetime.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin's pov:

I was watching the television at the lounge with my father. Taehyung is late as always but we are still waiting for him to do the dinner together.

Listening to the latest news, our eyes widened in shock and immediately moved to the television screen.

Breaking news
Kim taehyung the youngest son of the Kim family abducted a lady named as Cha y/n. She was the fiancé of famous business man Park Jimin and the only daughter of Mr cha,  the owner of cha enterprise.

The video of the moment has been captured by the CCTV, where Kim taehyung can clearly be seen sneaking into the shop. 📎▶

Our eyes went wide and mouth got parted. It's Namjoon's boutique? No doubt he was asking me for Yoongi's number yesterday. Did he also got him into it? What did you do taehyung!

Our eyes from the television screen moved to the front as we saw him walking towards us.

"Taehyung?", I exclaimed in shock, looking at him.

He frowned as his eyes moved to the television screen.

"I abducted y/n?", he looked confused towards the television screen.

"What did you do taehyung!", I exclaimed standing up from my place.

"I didn't do anything but then......

Where is y/n?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up with a slight headache and heard some countinous ruffling noises around.

I slightly opened my eyes only to find myself in an unfamiliar place. Moving my head to the other side in a panic, I found a girl standing at a distance looking at me in a shock.

Getting up from the bed I cornered myself at one side.

"W-Who are y-you?", I asked in a panic due to the unfamiliar surroundings.

She tried to take a step towards me but I immediately stopped her, gesturing with my hand.

"Don't get near me!", I shouted and she instantly nodded.

The door of the room got opened with a thud and a guy rushed inside in a panic.

His eyes fell on the girl in front of me and then met mine.

My eyes got fixed on him, as I felt some unexplainable relief inside my body.

"Are you okay?", he said and tired to come near me.

"Stay away Jeon jungkook!", I shouted and he immediately stopped.

Asking the girl to leave the room, he turned towards me. I swifltly rushed toward the door but he instantly grabbed me by my arm. I struggeld to get out of his grip but instead of leaving me, he forcefully made me sit on the bed.

"Just calm down.", he said pushing me to sit.

"CALM DOWN? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM JEON JUNGKOOK!!! ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU KNOW YOU KIDNAPPED ME RIGHT? YOU'RE GETTING CRAZIER DAY BY DAY!!!", I shouted at him with pure anger.

Not saying a word he just crouched down in front of me. His head was down and I couldn't see his face. His both hands were holding mine. Suddenly I felt something wet on my hand and immediately realized. He's crying.

"Yeah I am getting crazy.", He said in a low tone and I looked at him bewildered. "I'm going crazy without you y/n.", he said and broke more into tears.

"I don't know why I didn't realize it earlier. But you're my world y/n. My talks and thoughts are all about you. Y/n...... my life is all about you.", he said and looked at me with his teary eyes.

"It's hard to breathe without you. It's hard to think. I really go crazy without y/n.", he said crying like a baby.

"I'm sorry that I had to kidnap you but I had no other choice y/n. When I heard about you getting engaged to somebody else I couldn't hold myself anymore.", he said wiping his tears looking into my eyes.

I snatched my hands from his grip and was about to stand when he again pushed me to sit on the bed.

"Y/n you can hate me all you want. You can hit me, slap me or even murder me. But please y/n don't go to anybody else. You're mine y/n. My first girlfriend. The only one who gave me true love in this whole world. The only one who truly cared for me.", he said in a pleading tone.

"I will do everything you want and get you anything you need. My everything is yours now. I built the company and made it to the second biggest company in Asia. If you want that you can take that too.", he said cupping my face with his hands.

"You will do anything I ask for?", I asked and he quickly nodded like a kid.

"Then let me go Jungkook."