Episode 31

The next day

Author's pov:

The whole country was now thrilled with the news. The biggest asian business man Kim taehyung marrying to Cha y/n was the most unexpected thing for people. Some people criticized y/n for being Jimin's ex fiance. They even called her names for having the two most eligible bachelor's of the country go crazy for her.

On the other hand Jimin and jungkook both knew about the marriage now. Although they had plans to destroy taehyung earlier but now everything was out of their hand. So it was definitely the time to change the strategy.

Let the real thrill begin now!!!

Y/n's pov:

I went out with taehyung to decide my wedding dress.

As I entered inside the mall, I found it completely empty. It was expected though. The amount of security guards we have around ourselves already tell how cautious taehyung is. He don't want to take any risk regarding my safety.

Taehyung made me try many dresses. I know he is choosy but being this choosy was unexpected.

"I am tried taehyung!", I exclaimed with a pouty face and he chuckled.

"Just one more. Please.", he said in aegyo.

Not being able to resist at this cute gesture, I went inside to try the last dress in the boutique.

I looked at the mirror after wearing it and indeed, there's no way it looked like me.

Y/n's wedding gown

Y/n's wedding gown

I touched my reflection in the mirror blinded by the beauty of the dress. It was indeed more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Taking some hesitant steps, I came out of the changing room. Taheyung's eyes which were closed earlier, got opened feeling my presence.

His eyes were now fixed on me not moving for even a moment. I blushed hard as I saw the crimson red color on his cheeks.

He is indeed bold sometimes but whenever it's about me he always gets this shy.

"So I guess this is it?", I asked in a teasing manner. I chuckled loud as he slightly nodded his head blushing. How cute!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.