Episode 34

Third person's pov:

Not even wasting a second, he immediately caught her lips with his. He was hungrily devouring her lips in a rough manner. She felt her lips bleeding due to his continuos torture. Warm tears were dripping down her eyes as she was completely helpless under his hold.

Muffled sounds were leaving her mouth as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp but nothing worked as he still continued his work.

He suddenly lifted her up with the power of a man and carried her to his bed still continuing the torture. His trail of kisses which went to her neck now went back to her lips.

He was midway to the bed, when the door of the room got slammed open which got his attention. An angry jungkook made his way inside. His eyes were bloodred and he seemed blood thirsty. Getting the chance, she instantly got out of his grasp and stumbled to the other corner of the room, away from them both.

"How dare you!", jungkook shouted and was about to attack Jimin but he instantly took his gun out and pointed it at jungkook.

Jungkook gave him a death glare yet stayed still at his place.

"Come here y/n!", Jimin shouted with an angry voice with his eyes still at jungkook.

She shivered under the effect of his voice but frantically shook her head. The tears were still rolling down her eyes and loud sobs were leaving her mouth.

"I said come to me!", he shouted even louder and this time turned to look at her.

Taking this as a chance jungkook also took out his gun and pointed it at him.

The whole environment was tense now as both of them were holding guns, pointing it at each other's foreheads.

"Y/n come to me. Let's go from here.", jungkook tried to coax her but she shook her head.

"Y/n I am asking you to come to me!", Jimin again shouted with his eyes still at jungkook.

Suddenly a noise was heard from the downstairs. For an instant both jungkook and Jimin got influenced by the unknown sounds surrounding the mansion.

Taking this as a chance, y/n immediately ran to the door and left the room.

"Y/n!", both Jimin and jungkook shouted and immediately ran behind her.

Coming out of the room they looked at both sides of the hallway but she was nowhere to be found.

Running down the stairs they were shouting her name when suddenly their eyes fell on the raging Taheyung marching towards them with a gun in his hand.

"WHERE IS MY Y/N!!!", he shouted at the top of his lungs and pointed his gun at them.

"She's not here but even if she was then there's still no need for you to know that. SHE IS MINE.", jungkook stated in a scoffing manner which angered both Jimin and taehyung.

"If anything happens to my y/n then remember you both are dead.", taehyung said in a dead serious tone but Jimin Just laughed.

"Only if you were a bit earlier then you could've probably seen who y/n was with and what was exactly happening.", Jimin said with a smirk.

"You bastard!", taehyung was about to lash out at Jimin but got stopped by jin.

"Stop taehyung! We need to find y/n first. Everything afterwards.", jin said in a serious tone.

Giving them a death glare taehyung instantly went out of the mansion to look for her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

I was constantly running down with my bare feet, among the tall trees which were completely surrounding me. My gown was very heavy to carry but there was no way for me to stop.

There were dry tears on my cheeks and my hair was completely disheveled.

This is what life carried for me. Being a bride of a betrayer, being kidnapped by an obsessive ex fiance and being chased by a greedy ex boyfriend.

If anybody looks at my state right now then they would probably consider me to be a peasant but not the only daughter of a rich business man.

'Ahh!", a sharp sound left my mouth as I suddenly stepped over something sharp.

I looked down at my feet with tears streaming down my eyes. Finding a big glass piece in my feet I cried even louder.

Slowly but eventually I got it out of my feet using my hand. Standing up from the ground, I limped with my hand resting at the tree. My half torn gown got struck with the tree making me halt. Ripping it more, I still continued limping.

This is what life carried for cha y/n. To be betrayed, to be abused, to be used by the one she trusted and loved.

I was never loved and whoever claimed to love me had their reasons behind it.

Standing at an edge, I looked at the beautiful scenery in front of me. I was standing at the edge of the cliff.

 I was standing at the edge of the cliff

It was a breath takingly beautiful view. I slowly breathed in the cold breeze which calmed my shivering state inside out. This was the peace I was looking for long. The peace that my life lacks.

"Y/n!"

I heard some familiar voices shouting my name and turned around to look at the three standing right in front of me.

The three who turned my life upside down. The three who claimed to love me but never did. The three whom I loathed the most.

Their love for me was worse than a curse.