Episode 23

Taehyung's pov:

"How many more times do I need to tell you, I DIDN'T KIDNAP HER!", I shouted out of frustration.

"This fucker is lying! He has my y/n.", Jimin said with gritted teeth. He was about to attack me but got stopped by the officer Jackson.

"I told you a thousand times bastard. I DONT KNOW! And even if I knew I wouldn't leave her with someone crazy like you.", I said and scoffed. His anger knew no limits now.

"Alright. I believe that you didn't do anything to her. Then where is y/n?", officer Jackson asked me in a serious tone.

I looked away trying to figure things out. It didn't even took me a second to realize.

"Jungkook!", I nearly shouted the name.

"It must be that Jeon jungkook.", I said and stood up from my place.

Officer Jackson was still confused while Jimin's face immediately turned more red in anger.

"That greedy creep", Jimin muttered.

"Hmm. Whoever this jungkook is, you need to give his full details. Only then I can raid his place and get y/n back safely.", Jackson said and I nodded.

"I'll tell you everything about him but please get the forces ready. I don't want y/n to get hurt."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

It's already been more than twenty four hours that jungkook kidnapped and locked me in his room. Still nobody came for my rescue.

Taehyung told me everything about Jimim that day. I couldn't think of Jimin to be such a monster. He not only acted to be all nice and good in front of me but also murdered someone. Not only me but he also deceived my parents with his act. There's no way I'm gonna forgive him for this.

Standing near the terrace, I was indulged in my thoughts when someone hugged me from the back.

"Get your hands off me jungkook!", I said and tried to wiggle out of his grip.

Not even moving an inch, he just laughed at my efforts.

"What's so funny now!", I asked still struggling.

"Nothing's funny. You're just too cute.", he said and turned me around.

My eyes were piercing through his soul with pure anger while he was just smiling at me.

He tried to strock my hair but I quickly jerked his hand.

"You better stay in your limits jungkook. My family will find me soon and believe me this time I will punish you myself for what you did to me.", I said in a warning tone but he just laughed.

"I want you to punish me hard.~", he whispered near my ear. My ears and cheeks got completely red hearing his words. A sudden shiver ran down my spine as he brushed his lips against my neck.

Pushing him away, I made my way towards the door of the room.

It was locked but I kept banging the door, calling loud for help.

Grabbing my hand harshly, he pulled me towards himself.

"Srop acting like a kid y/n. Now you're irritating me.", he said but I again pushed him.

"Is there anyone out there! Please open the door!", I shouted out loud in hope for help.

Grabbing my arm in a harsh manner, he pushed me against the door.

"I told you to stop earlier but I guess you really want me to do something bad to you.", he said and leaned closer to my face.

I tried to get out of his trap but everything went in vain as his face was now inches away from mine. Without giving a second thought, I slapped his face hard and it got tilted to the other side due to the severe impact.

I was breathing even more heavily now as I knew this isn't something that I should be doing when I'm at his mercy. I gulped dry trying to calm myself but now there was no way to calm as I saw a lava in his eyes now. His eyes now had enough fire to engulf me at once.

"Wrong move."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Officer Jackson along with taehyung and Jimin was in one car while three more cars were following them from behind, filled with armed officers. They were heading toward Jungkook's house to save y/n from there.

Taehyung's pov:

Officer Jackson was sitting next to me at the back while Jimin was sitting at the passenger seat next to the driver.

"Once I get my fiance back then I'll keep her safe from all the creeps and greedy rascals.", Jimin muttered in an angry tone.

"Your fiancé? She is not your fiancé and can never be. Besides I already told her about your reality. So she probably hates you the most right now.", I said scoffing at him.

He immediately looked back, hearing me. His expressions suddenly changed at my words. There was a shock and a tint of fear on his face now.

"What did you say to her!", he furiously asked.

"Nothing much. Just told her about how you murdured a guy and planned a few things at her back.", I said and his face immediately became pale with fear.

"She won't believe you.", he nervously said though he himself knew that he is just denying the reality.

"You wish. Though she would've believed my words too but to make it even clearer I showed her all the evidences to your crime. So not only did she believe me but she completely hates you now.", I said and it angered him to the peak.

"How dare you!", he was about to reach at me but officer Jackson interrupted.

"Can you both please stop! We are here to save Miss y/n and I guess that is the most important thing right now.", he said and we both stayed silent for a while.

It's true that I tried to tell her Jimin's reality do that she may hate him but in all of this I really forgot about her safety against that psycho jungkook. I should've been more careful and maybe it would've been better if I took her with me yesterday. Then she wouldn't be suffering like this. But now I'll make sure to never repeat any of these mistakes.

Once I get her back I'll make sure to protect her even at the stake of my own life. I'll always keep you with me y/n. You can only be safe with me.