Running in the walls.

'Finally. The school had just closed for the weekend and the last of the teachers had left, time to borrow' I thought, smiling proudly to myself. luckily I had the whole school to myself I didn't have to worry about being seen or, being carful. Of Corse I still was because of instinct.

     you see, I'm a borrower. If you didn't know a borrower is a small person around 4 inches tall that lives in the walls and "borrows" things. Only small things we think humans won't notice or miss though. Most of the time borrowers live in houses and NOT schools but I thought it would be easy to borrow at a school since there are so many kids if something goes missing the definitely won't suspect tiny people in the walls!

          Anyways I've been watching some of the students since I don't have a lot of entertainment being a borrower and all. I've been watching these two boys.

   one is a bully and one is being bullied, from what I've seen the kids used to bully the bully until highschool that is! In high school is when the bully decided that if he was going to be bullied he might as well just bully other people instead. Though he's not just bulling people randomly only one kid and that's because this one kid used to bully him. Anyways now I'm REALLY invested in the drama at this school.

  ( sorry for the short chapter I just felt like that's good for one chapter)