Vandalism

I decided to take advantage of the staff and students not being here and do some borrowing in the cafeteria. I needed more food anyway.     I made my way through my tunnels all the way to the cafeteria, and left the walls and into the kitchen.     I looked around and saw some exes' food lying on the counter. I grabbed my bag and unbuttoned the top to get to my rope        . Once I got to the counter I grabbed the bread and took one piece in my mouth and one in my bag.

        I climbed my rope back down the counter. but as soon as i reached the ground i could have sworn i heard footsteps. Human footsteps.     I looked around just in case and as I suspected, nothing.     I ran back to the walls but right before I could get in I saw the door open, I ran under the counter just in case and stayed completely silent. I saw a pair of familiar boots walk in front of the counter and stop.         I knew those boots. Those were the bullies boots. I heard the shake of a spray paint can and one second later I heard the spray of pant on the wall. "Was he vandalizing the school?" I thought.  

Once I heard him start to walk away I ran out from under the counter. The moment I got to the middle of the room, I heard footsteps. I looked around and the only thing I knew I could hide in and get to before the human got here.

  That thing was no other than a backpack. The back pack belonged to a human, a human none other than the one VANDALIZING THE SCHOOL.

I hopped into the biggest pocket and hid under a newly empty can of red spray paint. As soon as I got under the can I felt the backpack be lifted off the ground and rather roughly thrown onto what i could only assume was his shoulder. I couldn't really tell but he walked for what felt like hours until I heard the painfully loud unzipping of a backpack zipper. I tried to stay as still as possible, breathe as quietly as possible, and just pray he doesn't lift the spray paint can. 

Just moments later I felt the spray paint being lifted and light seeping down the bag and directly onto me. I was frozen in fear, I shut my eyes tight and went limp half hoping he would either not notice me or lose interest quickly, if he did in fact notice me. "I'm going to die, I'm going to die, i. am. going. to. die." was all that was going through my head while we sat in silence for probably about 30 seconds before i heard rustling and felt his fingers start to wrap around me like snakes. I almost struggled but I was too scared to move, so there I lay limp in a giant hand waiting for my imminent death. I was lost in my own thoughts until I was suddenly brought back to reality when he started speaking. "What is this? Some kind of doll?" he asked, i assumed the question was rhetorical, given he didn't know i was a living thing and couldn't have been asking a "doll" a question.

 that seemed crazy, even to me.

(Sorry I changed the end to this chapter but I really think it's better this way, what do you think?:3 )