Jaden and the borrowers... mishaps.

April's pov:

****************************

I woke up snuggled in between a giant hand and a giant chest, though I was used to it at this point. This time the hand, me, and chest, were all sideways. I realized I was with Jayden not Noah after the events of this morning flooded back into my brain. I realized Jayden must have been laying on his side. I looked up to see if I could wake him, only to find him sleeping with Milo partially on his fluffy hair also sleeping.

'Sooo cute!!' I thought to myself as I saw how peaceful the two were together.

I slowly attempted to make my way out of Jayden's hand, as I did this I was able to make it about a third of the way when I heard a tired illegible mumble from Jayden.

I quickly looked up to check if he was waking up, though he was just making noises in his sleep. I shimmied the rest of the way out of his hand. I slowly tried to make my way to Jayden's head to wake both him and Milo.

I would normally take any opportunity to sleep more but I was hungry and I didn't want to starve to death.

It took me a few tries to reach his face as the unstable mattress was not the best at supporting me when I attempted to stand or move forward. Once I finally made it to the giant face that belonged to Jayden I made my way to his head, I could use Milo's help to wake up Jayden. They seem to be close anyway -both physically and metaphorically-. Once I made it to the bit of Jayden's hair that was in front of his face slightly and on the pillow I reached my hand over to the sleeping Milo. he seemed to be having good dreams as he didn't stir even a bit.

His deep sleep was unusual for borrowers in general and I could tell it was abnormal for him, both by the amount of enjoyment he seemed to gain from this and how much fear he seemed to hold for humans.

He has probably met one before and it ended badly, judging by his expression of pure terror the moment he was in Jayden's grip. I found it funny that he had acted so 'brave' when we first met with the whole 'put her down!' thing and the fained confidence even when I could see him shaking in Noah's presence.

I must've been standing there for a while as I was taken from my train of thought as Milo grumbled something illegible and yawned. "...April?" he asked with a sleepy voice. " Help me wake up your giant boyfriend!!" "h-huh??" he asked in reply to my 'giant boyfriend' statement. It had originally just been to help him wake up but the blush that reddened his face to a cherry-like red color made me think he has thought of that before. I giggled at his reaction as I grabbed his wrist and attempted to pull him from Jayden's hair.

"Wh-what?" he was still not fully awake, I could tell. I used my foot as leverage and yanked his arm to attempt and both wake him up more and get him out of Jayden's hair. As he fell from Jayden's hair and abruptly onto the pillow rather unceremoniously. As he fell onto the white fluffy surface a sleepy groan came from Jayden as he seemed to have reacted to the absence of the borrower on his head.

"you can't sleep forever!" I was sad as Milo slowly stood while rubbing the sleep from his eyes "I'm hungry!" "can't your stomach wait like 10 more minutes?" asked Milo as he woke up just a bit more.

I walked over to Milo, put a hand on each shoulder, and shook him as hard as I could (with sleep fatigue still lingering). "Fine! Stop shaking me!" he slightly yelled but it wasn't as loud as he could be.