Questions and answers

April's pov:
********************************
I braced myself to be grabbed in a fist like Noah does but the human (whose name i think was Jayden) had just placed a flat hand in front of me. I was so confused, I looked up at him in confusion. "I'm not going to just grab you, that would be rude." he said as he looked from his hand to me. I slowly wobbled on. I don't know why but this human seemed a little more gentle than noah.

He laughed a bit when I stumbled on the uneven surface that was his hand. I looked over to noah just to see him glaring daggers at jayden. He looked almost jealous. Was he jealous that Jaden was holding me and not him? I laughed a little at his expression.

    "I'm going to lift my hand now, ok?" asked jaden. I nodded and his hand begane to lift up towards his chest.

        We walked to the semi familiar living room. They both sat down and looked at each other. Noah had an angry look on his face while Jaden had a bemused smirk. "Lets go to the kitchen april. And not with jaden." said noah. I would've said no but I really didn't want Noah's anger directed at me. Noah reached out and gently scooped me up. Wordlessly we walked to the kitchen and he opened what I assumed was the pantry and grabbed a bag of marshmallows, 'yes!' I thought as he grabbed one and handed it to me. "You never want me to hold you, so why are you k  with it when you have never met him before?' asked Noah as I took the marshmallow from his fingers. "Well you never ask if I want to be held. He did.'' I replied simply. Noah looked annoyed but couldn't argue. We walked back to the couch and sat down. "Who would you like to sit with?" asked jaden, "neither. I can sit on the coffee table." I replied looking at Noah as if to tell him 'put me down' he looked from me to jaden and placed me on the coffee table. ''Now explain why you have a terrified tiny girl in your room?" said Jaden with annoyance lacing his voice. Thankfully his annoyance was towards Noah and not me that would have been scary. Jaden was at least a head taller than Noah and he looked built.
   Like not a body builder built but could pin almost anyone to a wall built.

Noah started to explain everything that had happened so far since we've met. (leaving out the part where he made me sleep on his chest.) I wasn't listening though, I was too busy nibbling on my marshmallow.and thinking. After a while Noah had finished his story and I had almost finished my marshmallow. "So basically you kidnapped a borrower?" said jaden. I froze at his words. 'How did he know!?'.
I was slightly freaking out inside but I put on a poker face and looked at the two giants.

     "'B-borrower?"  I hated that I stuttered while asking but I hoped he would explain how he knew. "You know, like those tiny people from the movie?" he asked. 'Well at least he doesn't know what I am.' i thought 'if he knew what i was he would know others of my kind existed and that would be horrible.'

"Unless you are a borrower," he said amused "n-no i'm n-not" i said as nervous sweat started to form on my forehead. "Relax, I'm kidding," he said with a chuckle. "What are you anyway?" he asked, leaning towards me a bit.

     "Y-you don't need to know that!" I yelled, he looked a bit taken aback. "You're feisty aren't you?" he said with a bemused smirk returning to his face. 'Is he ever not smirking?' "why not?" Jaden asked, "because what I am has nothing to do with you!" i yelled a little angry now, they can take my freedom but they cant make me expose my whole species. Noah was smirking too now, which was never a good sign. "I think I know how to get it out of you." he said as he reached a hand towards me.
I knew immediately what he was planning. I ran to the other side of the table only to be forced to stop in my tracks by Noah grabbing the back of my shirt. I struggled to get out of his grip as he lifted me off the ground and dropped me off on his other hand.
Noah turned and whispered in jaden's ear. I didn't hear much but I definitely heard one word. Tickle. That's when i knew i had to get out of there, i tried to jump off the side of noah's hand and onto the couch but his other hand caught me and handed me over to jaden. Oh, no. I tried to back away from Jaden as his face was so close. I backed up into a wall of fingers.

  I looked at his smiling face with fear in my eyes. I saw his finger start snaking towards me. "Last chance.. What are you?" he asked, his finger mere inches away from me (human sized). "I'm not anything. I'm the only one of me!" I yelled in anger. bracing myself for his giant fingers. I looked in his eyes, I saw shock and surprise swirling around. "A-are you really all alone?" he asked, his voice quieter than expected. "Yes! And I have been for 9 years! What do you care? I can take care of myself!" I yelled, my anger was getting stronger.
"But that's so sad." he said with a frown. I stared at him for a while, only seeing pity in his eyes. I hated pity, I am fine by myself.