Running

(I tried to make this one a bit longer for y'all! <33 )

              Still Noah's pov *

   I slowly slipped under warm covers of my bed and looked over to her tiny sleeping form on my bedside table. I suddenly felt really bad, I really couldn't be angry with her for wanting to leave, I would definitely want to leave the house of a scary giant if I was In Her place.

  I reached my hand over to her and she started to move. I thought she was going to wake up for a second but luckily she didn't. I didn't want to have to explain to her how I was planning for her to sleep on me. That would be awkward.

There was no way she would ever agree to this while awake but I didn't really have a choice, the thought of not knowing where she was scared me. What if i hurt her? Was I really doing the right thing keeping her here? Against her will at that. No. This was for her own good, there is no way she could survive on her own in sick a big world compared to her, I barely could and I was like 100X her size!

Once I finally made it out of my own head I realized I had just been staring at a sleeping girl with my hand out slowly but surely seeping toward her. I felt like a creep.

        I finally picked her up in a loose fist and brought her to my chest and placed her down. It felt so weird having a little human (or at least that's what I think she is) on me. Her tiny hands just felt so weird being pressed into my chest. I decided that was enough second guessing myself for one night. I gently placed my hand on top of her so she would wake me when she woke, and closed my eyes. I fell asleep the moment I relaxed my body and closed my eyes.

April pov:
********************************

I woke up, but I didn't want to open my eyes yet. I wanted to stay in my dream world where I didn't have to be always scared for my life like all the time. Sadly we all have to wake up at some point. Once I opened my eyes I realized, I didn't know where I was. The ground felt weirdly like skin, I was too warm and there was a giant hand laying on top of me. Wait.....a giant hand. I was on a giant.

The events of the evening before came rushing back in an instant. I didn't remember being here which meant one thing. He had held me while I was asleep. Asleep and completely helpless. The thought made me shiver with fear. I had to find a way to sneak away without him waking up.

    I slowly started to scoot out from under the hand. I had gotten my whole torso out when his hand moved. His hand slid up just slightly but enough to put me right back where I started. I looked up to the bottom of his jaw (that was all I could see since he was facing the ceiling) . He was still asleep. Good. I slithered out of his hand much quicker this time to make sure his hand wouldn't move up any further. Yes! I had made it out from under the beast's hand! I quickly ran off the side of his chest, on my tippy toes to make sure he didn't wake. I made it to the edge of the bed and looked for a safe way down. I would rather not break my legs trying to get away from a human, then i would be both injured and stuck with an angry human. Angry humans are the scariest, they can hurt you without even trying. I looked to the blankets that happened to be leaning off the edge of the bed just enough for me to get to the floor with only an inch in between me and the ground.

I took the chance and ran over them. I started to climb down the sheets and jumped off when i reached the end. Once I hit the floor I looked for any abviouse ways out. Wait. thats exactly what he would expect me to do, that means those are the firs places hell look. I had to stay close until he left then leave. He wouldn't check the same spot twice. I decided to ignore my instincts to just get as far from him as possible and I trend around to face under the bed.