part 3

I need an easy friend , I do, with an ear to lend - About a girl ————————————————————————

————————————————————————

" Isn't this nice " I smile looking around taking in the private jet Nikki ordered to take us on honeymoon.

" Only the best for my girl " he smiles brushing past me to sit down on a chair.

I smile at the remark. I look around and there's champagne and bottles of water ( for nikki ) I sigh noticing them. It makes me sad he can't have a small glass of champagne, this is our honeymoon we're celebrating. I look at the two glasses and then back at Nikki who's writing in his journal.

One glass won't hurt....right ?

I pour two glasses and walk over to where he's sat, he's so engrossed in his journal he doesn't noticing me standing there. I give a slight cough and he looks up at me.

" yes ? " he asks looking up through his glasses.

" to us " I hand him the glass. He gives me a questionable look.

" One glass of champagne to celebrate our marriage isn't going to knock you off the wagon Nikki, you're doing so well , I trust you " I smile with encouragement.

I watch him think for a second. Before he smiles and holds up his glass.

" To us " with that we clink our champagne flutes and take a sip.

Hawaii here we come.

When we landed we had a chauffeur drive us to our hotel. Obviously we got the honeymoon suite, a tub the size of the titanic, a balcony over looking the ocean, you know all the finest things.

" I hope the kids aren't causing Mick and Emi too much trouble " Nikki says laying in the bed.

" They're good boys, we would be lost with Mick and Emi considering Gunners mom is gone on like what her 5th holiday this year " I say making a snarky comment at Brandi.

" Yeah well that's her " Nikki shrugs.

" Why don't you go for full custody of Gun, you have him like 99% of the time " It just occurred to me again that Nikki doesn't have full custody of Gunner when he should.

" I don't wanna upset anything...."

" Nikki..." I give him a " Come on " look.

" Why does it matter like you said he's with us most of the time anyways" He says sitting up.

" Yeah but wouldn't it be nice to actually be his legal guardian, she barely has anything to do with him and do you really want her making all the decisions for him, she doesn't even know the child " I argue.

" That's still his mom at the end of the day, I don't wanna take that away from him, believe me I know what it's like " He huffs standing up.

I say nothing back, I don't wanna upset him.

" Okay was just a thought " I say quietly.

It just seems unfair to me that Nikki has to do all the hard stuff, bring him to school, teach him his ABC's, pick him up when he falls down while little miss one hit wonder playboy gets to swan off Florida with Jon.

" I'm gonna go take a bath " he says walking away.

I'm sat here alone on the bed feeling guilty about what just happened, I didn't wanna upset Nikki but i'm sensing I have.

After a couple of minutes I get up and walk to the bathroom. I walk in and he's lying in the tub bubbles surround him. His eyes are closed and he has his head back. I sit down on the edge.

" I'm sorry if I hit a nerve , I didn't mean to upset you" I speak causing him to open his eyes.

" You didn't upset me " he says.

" Well regardless I am sorry, I just want you to get the credit you deserve, I see the way that kid looks at you, you're his idol " this causes him to let out a small laugh.

" He's a good kid " he responds.

" Because of you " I smile , he rests his hand on mine his fingers brushing my ring.

" Okay i'll leave you have your bath , i'm gonna head downstairs to the beach and catch some rays " I peck him on the lips before I leave.

Nikkis pov

I hear the door finally being closed.

She's gone.

I make my way out of the tub wrapping a towel around my waist. I walk out into the bedroom scanning the room to make sure she's gone.

The coast is clear.

I stand there looking at it. My mind going in circles. Fighting the urge but it's creeping in on me.

Come on Sixx, you know you wanna.

But I shouldn't.

But you want to.

God damn it.

I walk over to it opening it up, I take a beer from the mini bar and pop it open taking a big swig. Its so good I almost want to moan.

You shouldn't be doing this.

But i'm on my honeymoon, it's a celebration.

It's not good for you.

Nothing beautiful is good for me.

I walk over to the balcony with my beer sitting down as the sun shines down on me. I feel...tranquil almost , maybe if the voices in my head would fuck off I would finally get a bit of peace.

You should tell Sophia what you've done.

Yeah she doesn't need to know.

You're being a bad husband.

I'm being a good husband by not telling her.

The voices get louder and louder with every swallow. Why must it be this hard.

——————————————————————————

Just a little filler chapter.

Thank you all for reading so far! I'm kinda nervous it won't take off as much as SITD

Any suggestions to where you want the story to go is welcomed x