part 10

He was so real for this ——————————————————————

——————————————————————

I walk inside home after my coffee with Jon. I'm glad he decided to help us out considering he still seemed slightly bitter over everything that happened but then again I also probably would.

Now to break the news to Nikki.

" Babe i'm home " I shout out.

" In the kitchen " He yells back. I walk in to see him making lunch for himself and Decker. He looks at me as if to say well?

" No luck " I say with a sigh to which he groans.

" He said they split up a few weeks ago but did mention that he thinks she could be gone out of the country that she took her passport " I tell him as he listens intently.

I wait for a response.

" That's fine " He says calmly. Huh ?

" Really ? " I question him.

" Yeah i've finally come to the realisation that if she doesn't want to be in his life that's fine, he doesn't need her, he has us " The last part made my heart flutter a bit, I love Gunner and he will always be my baby too.

" Exactly " I say pecking Nikki on the lips.

" That was always my issue, I always thought I needed my parents in my life , that's why i spent so many years chasing ghosts but in reality I already had everything I needed, Tom and Nona, the guys and you " I look up at him getting lost in his words, I almost well up from the words he spoke.

" I'm so proud of you " I tell my husband.

" And that's why...I think I want full custody of Gunner , and i'll be there for him for every moment, to help him, to teach him, cause we're Sixx men this is the start to a brand new generation "

" And i'm so glad to be apart of it all " I smile back.

I sit nervously in the car while Nikki picks Gunner up from school. I hope he didn't let this morning's conversation upset him too much.

I look over to the doors and see them walking out hand in hand. Nikki is smiling which makes me relax a bit.

" Hey Gunner ! " I say excitedly as the child climbs into the car.

" Look " he says showing me a drawing of some sort which he clearly made.

" Wow this is amazing " I say taking it from him and inspecting it.

It's a drawing of four people, it reads Daddy, Gunner, Decker and Sophia.

My heart could burst.

" I love it Gunner " I say looking at the green eyed boy. He looks happy with himself.