part 6

Some say you will love me one day - Nea ————————————————————————

————————————————————————

I watch as the waiter leaves. Well that was weird.
He just came over to our table and started talking about the weather and stuff...?

In the meantime Nikki comes back and takes a seat across from me. He gives a tight lipped smile.

" Okay i'll just go pay the bill " I say standing up.

" Already done " He says smiling.

" Nikki...thank you, well okay let's head back to the room " I say grabbing my bag.

" No! " He says loudly, I furrow my eyebrows at him.

" No how about we go for a walk on the beach ? " He suggests.

" But you hate the beach ? You hate sand " I say skeptical.

" Yeah...but you love the beach and as your husband I have to make these type of sacrifices "

" Hmm okay then let's go "

We make our way down to the beach , the sun is starting to set and this place is just magical. The blue water and the white sand it's incredible.

We walk hand in hand down the beach in a comfortable silence listening to the waves crash against the shore.

" this is gorgeous isn't it " I say looking up at my husband.

" be better if this sand would stop sticking to my leg....I didn't even go into the water !? " He complains, wouldn't be Nikki if he didn't complain.

" Okay come on cranky pants let's go back to our room " I smile making my way back towards the hotel.

We enter the lobby and take the elevator straight up to our floor. Nikki walks ahead of me. I try keep up but my legs are too short.

He swipes the keycard and slams the door in my face. I stand there baffled for a second.

" Nikki what the fuck " I say loudly banging on the door.

" Just a second " He yells back, what is he doing.

" Nikki ! " I scream again looking up and down the hall to make sure no one is around.

I stand for another 10 seconds before he cracks open the door a mop of black hair appearing.

" Close your eyes " he says.

" Why " I furrow my eyebrows.

" Just..please " he plead with me. I give him a look before doing what I was told.

I feel him grab my hand and lead me into the room. He closes the door behind us.

" Okay now open "

When I open my eyes I see a see of red rose petals scattered all over the room and placed into a heart on the bed. Along with champagne, candles and chocolates.

" Oh Wow " Is all i'm able to say.

" Do you like it " He says happy with himself.

" You done all this " I say walking around the bed.

" I had some help from the hotel but it was all my idea, they didn't want to leave lighting candles in the room so that's why I made you wait outside" He explains.

I stand in awe at his gesture. I'll give him credit he can be romantic.

I make my way back over to him, stand up on my tippy toes to reach his height.

" Thank you " I say reaching up to meet his lips.

He kisses back softly, before it quickly escalates into a full on make out session. But I don't mind.

He starts to move towards the bed not breaking our kiss. I feel my back hit the mattress underneath me. He hovers above me just looking me.

" What ? " I laugh.

" Nothing...just taking in how beautiful you are" He smiles.

" Shut up " I blush before pulling him back down by the collar of his shirt.

He grabs me by my hips before flipping is over where I now straddle his lap. He reaches up to move the straps of my dress.

" Ow " I say as he grazes my sunburn.

" Sorry " he says awkwardly causing me to laugh.

I help him by reaching my arms up so he can slip my dress off over my head. I then reach down to start unbuttoning his shirt exposing his tanned colourful skin.

I run my hands up his chest and across his shoulders, god he's beautiful I think to myself.

I'll spare you the details but I'm sure you can guess what happened next.

That night we fell asleep in each others arms the moonlight shining through the drapes as we listened to the ocean. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

Nights like these make me forget every hardship we have faced together, and boy was there a lot. But we're here now, and i couldn't be more happier.

I love you Sixx, i'll stay by your side forever.

Me and you against the world.

—————————————————————————

Little soppy filler chapter....but I GOT MOTLEY TICKETS I WANNA CRY

Bulletproof // nikki sixx On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara