part 4

Take my breath away - Berlin ————————————————————————

————————————————————————

I wake up with the hawaiian sun beating down on my back. Damn it. My skin is hot and red. Trust me to fall asleep and get sun burnt.

I gather my stuff and start making my way back to the hotel room. My stomach rumbles as I ride the elevator back to my room.

I open the door and scan the room.

" Nikki " I say softly.

He's laying on the bed. He must have fallen asleep...

I lay down next to him tracing circles on his arm. I can feel the warmth from his body.

" Nikki " I say again in an attempt to wake him up. He doesn't stir. Wow he's really out for the count.

" Babe " I say louder now shaking him. He groans.

" Wake up "

" No " he groans rolling over. Ugh.

" I'm hungry " I whine still shaking him.

" Then go eat " he says covering his head with the blanket. Ugh rude much.

I huff getting off the bed, moody much. Does he really expect me to do everything alone on this honeymoon we might have just gone on separate holidays at this stage.

I decide to ring Emi to check on the kids , I bring the phone into the bathroom with me not wanting Nikki to hear our phone call.

" Hello ? "

" Hey Em " I say quietly.

" Sophia !! How's the honeymoon you must be having the best time " She says excitedly.

" Well I am..." I reply.

" What's that meant to mean ? "

" Nikki has done nothing so far but sleep, and when i woke him to go for dinner he basically told me go on my own " I tell my best friend honestly.

" Maybe it's just jet lag ? " she replies.

" It's not that much in the difference , he's just being so crabby , I went to the pool to sunbathe and by the time I came back it's like something crawled up his ass " I whisper not wanting him to hear that.

" Anyways how's my babies " I ask about the boys, I miss them so much this is basically my first time away from them.

" They're doing great, Gunner misses you guys , i'm sure Decker does too he just can't tell me yet " She laughs.

" And how's Mick and Roxy ? " I ask.

" Oh you know them as cool as a breeze they are " I smile at the thought of them. She's right nothing phases them two.