part 11

———————————————————————

" Or you'll deal with me " Nikki appears beside me before launching towards Vince.

I get pushed back as Nikki and Vince stumble to the floor followed by shrieks.

I look at Sharise in fear and she doesn't even react, she looks defeated.

Tommy flies past me reaching for the two men. He picks Nikki up holding him back.

" You're a fucking coward and you never cared about this band " Nikki spits.

I just stand in complete shock. Vince stands up wiping blood from his mouth, his eyes travel over all of us.

" You know what fuck this " he says before pushing through the crowd towards the exit.

We all stand in silence before Brit pushes past me after Vince. Wait Brit?....Oh shit. The pieces start to add up. I look at Sharise.

" That's what I was gonna tell you guys....Vince was having an affair " She says sadly. My heart breaks.

" Oh Sharise " Emi says hugging the blonde.

I feel so extremely guilty, I knew that they hooked up but I thought it was over when I confronted Vince all them months ago.

" I'm so sorry Sharise I - " She cuts me off.

" It's okay, should've known " she shrugs.

Nikki, Mick and Tommy are talking in the corner.

" I should go check on Nikki " I say walking away.

I walk towards the boys earning stares from strangers who possibly just witnessed the downfall of motley crue.

" hey " I say touching his shoulder he looks at me with a blank expression.

" Thank you for sticking up for me " I say rubbing his arm.

" Always...he was pissing me off already " he says huffing.

" What are we gonna do now " Tommy asks with a sad expression. I look between all the guys. Mick just shrugs and Nikki doesn't say anything at all.

" Have a feeling we'll be getting a call from Doc in the morning " Mick says.

I look over my shoulder to try and see if i can see Emi and Sharise but I can't.

" Maybe we should just go home " I suggest feeling tired from all the drama.

The guys agree.

" We'll meet you outside " I say linking arms with Nikki.

We get outside and the cold air almost bites me. I shiver a bit watching my hot breath evaporate. Nikki kicks a pebble on the sidewalk, pacing around the place.

" What happened in there " I finally say breaking the silence.

" I don't wanna talk about it " he says lowly so I don't push.

Sharise comes stumbling out of the whisky being held up by Pamela and Tommy. My face falls to a frown when I see her. Poor girl.

" You can crash at our place if you don't wanna go home... " I offer the blonde girl. She hiccups.

" No no it's fine, I should get home to Skylar "She mumbles. I nod in response.

" Well we'll give you a ride " I say leaning against her so she stays upright.

" Night guys " I say waving off to the others.

There is awkwardness and tension in the air. And boy is it thick. I don't know what happened before the tussle between Nikki and Vince but it makes me worried that this has ruined everything. And if i'm worried I can only imagine what Nikki is thinking.

" There you go sweetheart " I say pulling Sharises legs into the car. She grabs my face with two hands.

" I love you Soph...thank you for being a good friend to me " There's that feeling again, the guilt.

" I love you too Sharise " I say with a small smile that definitely reads i'm sorry.

I get into the passenger seat and Nikki is just sat in a daze. I reach my hand out and lay it on top of his. He looks at me.

" It'll be okay " I say trying to comfort him.

" That's the thing... it's won't "

" Call me if you need anything " I say walking down the steps of the Neil household.

" I will thanks again Sophia " Sharise says waving at me.

She reckons Vince won't even come home tonight, She said she had a feeling he was cheating, he's been gone a lot lately and returning home late, whispering when he's on the phone and she even say scratches on his shoulder blades which she knew wasn't from her cause they hadn't had sex that much in the last few months.

It's sad really.

He has a family, and I really thought he stopped when I told him to but guess i'm a bigger fool for believing him.

I get back into the car, Nikki still silent. I always stay silent not wanting to press his buttons. I'm sure he'll talk when he's ready.

" I hate him " he finally says aloud.

" No you don't i'm sure - "

" No i do ! I actually do...he's ruined everything Soph, the bands ruined " he says frustrated.

" What happened " I ask confused.

" I told him off for still seeing Britney, I swear I had no idea until tonight...it just made me so angry , reminded me of last time when we had that fight and you ended up in hospital...he just doesn't think " he says hitting the wheel.

" Yeah and if he does it's with his dick " I scoff.

" He jeopardised everything and now look, it's like we meant nothing to him, motley crue was my baby and he just fucking killed it , we made the best album of entire career and he just fucks it " He's practically spitting now.

" I'm sorry Nikki I...I actually don't know what I can say that'll make you feel better " I tell him honestly.

I see why Nikki is upset. Nikki, Mick and Tommy have all really really tried to better themselves for their families and for each other where as Vince...he could've tried harder.

" It's not your fault you don't have to apologies" He says pulling up outside our house. There was a moment of silence.

" What are you gonna do " I ask curiously.

" I've absolutely no fucking idea "

————————————————————————

if you're liking the story so far make sure to vote would mean a lot 🥹