part 19

Shes an easy lover ——————————————————————

Shes an easy lover
——————————————————————

*Smut warning*

I stand on our back porch wrapping my cardigan around my waist as I smile down at my family playing in the garden.

" Okay now throw it to me " Nikki says to Gunner as he tries to teaching him how to throw a ball correctly.

Nikki has been off work for the last 5 days and it's been such a great help, I feel like i'm not swimming against the tide anymore.

I was about to take a seat when I heard the door bell.

I swing open the door expecting it to be Emi.

" Zia !? " I stare at lady I practically idolise.

" My girl " She smiles before coming in for a hug.

I grab her bags and enter the house bringing her to the garden where everyone else is.

" Why are you here? Not that I mind i'm so thrilled to see you but I thought you would've called " I ask her.

Just as she was about to answer Nikki comes jogging up to us.

" There she is " He smiles giving her a hug.

" Well the reason I am here is because of your darling husband " She smiles at Nikki and the looks at me.

My eyes flicker between the two before Nikki takes my hands in his.

" With everything going on I though maybe me and you could go away for the weekend, to have some us time " He smiles as my heart flutters.

" Oh wow..that would be amazing, thank you "

" So... Nikki tells me you've been having a bit of a hard time lately" Zia comments as I pack my bags.

" Yeah I guess I didn't realise how much I needed Nikki around until he was gone" I say as I told my clothes.

She walks over grabbing my clothes and begins to re fold them.

" It's tough being a mom, but it's the most beautiful thing a woman can do, watching them grow, watching them become their own person, truly magical " I smile at her words, she never had her own biological children.

I was her child.

After my parents passed away she took me in as you know but she was dating this guy who couldn't handle a child suddenly being in their relationship so he took off.

I mean I get it but she wouldn't leave me and for her i'm eternally grateful.

" Yeah it really is, I was so frightened at the beginning but now I wouldn't change anything, you have to take the good with the bad"