part 7

So close no matter how far - metallica ——————————————————————

——————————————————————

And just like that our gorgeous honeymoon was at an end. Now back to reality.

The rest of the honeymoon was like a breeze considering it's rocky start. We danced, we sang, we talked it was serenity. Nikki agreed to go back talking to his sponsor which really puts me at ease.

We're now on the car ride back home, I miss my babies, I miss my bed. I even miss LA.

The car drops us to our house and as I open the door I smell something delicious.

" Welcome home ! " Emi shouts followed my a herd of screaming children. I laugh cuddling my babies.

" Oh I missed you all so much " I say taking them in followed by cuddles with Nikki.

" Where's my presents " Gunner asks his father. I laugh at his forwardness, he's definitely Nikki's kid.

" I'm your present " Nikki smiles jokingly making Gunner pout.

" Now my turn " Emi says engrossing me in a long hug.

" Emi I can't thank you and Mick enough for minding the kids, i'm sure you're fit to tear your hair out by now " I laugh leaving the cases by the door and walking into the kitchen where Emi has so kindly prepared dinner for us all.

" Oh not me...Mick maybe just a little.. " She laughs. Speaking of Mick...

" Where is he actually "

" Oh he's using Nikkis studio I hope you don't mind Sixx " She says looking at Nikki.

" Oh no not at all I might even join him , I missed the other lady in my life " I roll my eyes knowing he's talking about his bass guitar.

" Maybe the kids can join you " I say wanting some girly chat with Emi.

" Yeah Yeah Yeah " the kids scream hanging off Nikkis leg. He gives me a " you're dead " look before leaving with the kids to the studio.

I sit down on the island kind of tired from all the travelling.

" So..... " Emi asks while stood at the stove trying not to burn the food.

" So " I repeat.

" Stop being difficult and tell me how was it " She says standing with her hands on her hips.

" It was...beautiful you know how much i've always wanted to go to Hawaii "

" I do...So get up to anything nice ? Did you swim with Dolphins!? "

" I did , Nikki almost got taken under by one , it was hilarious then he got mad at me cause I laughed at him but only for 5 minutes " I snort again at the thought.

" Everyone always says oh how does Sophia put up with Nikki and my response is always more like how does Nikki put up with you " She laughs.

" Yeah I agree, I push his buttons quite a lot... " I trail off thinking about the arguments we had.

" What's with the face " Emi asks narrowing her eyes. I pause for a second.

" Well...we kinda had like a few arguments..."

" Do you guys ever stop " She asks.

" That's what couples do ! We fight then we makeup , balance is key if you ask me " She rolls her eyes.

" When we got on the plane there was this gorgeous set up of food and drinks , gorgeous expensive champagne and then I noticed lonely little water bottles that were meant for Nikki...I felt so bad for him we were celebrating, so I poured him a glass of champagne... " Her eyes widen.

" I know it was stupid but I just felt so awful for him...it came back to bite me in the ass anyways he raided the mini fridge when I went sunbathing" I shrugged.

" Fuck...Is he like okay now ? " She asks worried.

" Yeah...he admitted it to me, and we talked and he said he's gonna go back to his sponsor which is great "

" Good good...don't tell the others, If Vince finds out Nikki fell off the wagon he's just gonna freak out, he's been on edge recently " She tells me.

" Yeah wonder why " I say rolling me eyes, thinking back to when I caught him cheating on Sharise. I haven't really talked to him properly since then.

" Huh ? " Emi asks.

" Nothing nothing...So what you making " I quickly change the subject.

Nikkis pov

I leave Emi and Soph in the kitchen and make my way with the 3 kids up to the studio.

I entered with all the screaming children and see Mick sat guitar in hand. I think he almost smiled when he saw me.

" Hey man " I say making my way towards him.

" Welcome home Sixx " he says putting the guitar down.

The children run away playing with the expensive instruments and equipment.

" You got a tan " He comments looking at me. I laugh.

" And you still look as pale as ever "

" Fuck you Sixx " he laughs.

I notice a bunch of notepads with stuff wrote on them.

" You working on something? "

" Oh yeah I came up with loads of new ideas and stuff " He hands me the notepads. I skim over it.

" Decade of Decendence " I real aloud.

" Yeah I was just playing around with some potential album names " He says back to me.

" I like it , I like it "

" Yeah and I was thinking we could do like a compilation album and maybe a couple of covers, Vince really wants to cover Anarchy in the UK"

" Damn looks like i'm behind " I say feeling kinda anxious about making more music.

" Nah you're not we're literally just throwing ideas out there nothings set in stone " he assures me.

" No Decker you can't eat the wires " I say running over to my sun who's chewing on the equipment.

" A destructive child...he's your kid after all" Mick says standing up.

" Ha ha " I say ushering the kids out into the hall.

————————————————————————

If anyone knows what happened around the time of  Decade of decadence i'm sorry and if you don't know...then i'm sorry again....