part 20

Say yes to heaven——————————————————————I'm just gonna spare you all the raunchy details of mine and Nikki's getaway

Say yes to heaven
——————————————————————

I'm just gonna spare you all the raunchy details of mine and Nikki's getaway...but to say it was magical is an understatement.

He pulled out all the stops, a beach house in Santa Barbara on the beach front. Simple but incredibly romantic.

But all I can now think about on the drive home is seeing the kids. I've really missed them as has Nikki...I guess this weekend has showed me i'm glad to have them in my life and that it just takes a bit of getting used to being a mommy.

We arrive at the house and I practically run for the door, I make my way inside Nikki trailing behind me and start looking for my babies. I find them in the living room playing with their toys as Zia sits on the sofa reading a book.

" Hellooo " I sing frightening my aunt a bit.

Gunner rushes over to me and embraces me in a tight hug, Decker just stares at me with a smile seeing as he can't walk yet.

" Hello my darling, how was your weekend" Zia asks me.

" I don't think you'd be proud of us if you knew" Nikki smirks walking in behind me.

I glare at him.

" It was beautiful, definitely needed that, thank you again you're a saint " I smile at her.

" They were no trouble at all " She smiles back, she wouldn't tell me if they were naughty anyways.

Zia left for home about an hour ago after a short catch up on our weekend.

I flick through my planner for the week writing my shopping list and errand list when I hear Nikki calling my name.

I stand up and follow the loud voice. He's in his office. I stand at the door way at the man who sits behind his computer. I raise an eyebrow at him.

" Look at this " He beckons me over.

I stand beside him as he points to the computer.

Findananny.com 

I squint my eyes looking at the website.

" It's gotten to easy this internet stuff, whatever you search comes up instantly" he laughs to himself as if he's just created the internet himself.

" Babe... Find a nanny dot com " I laugh looking at him.

He looks at me with a confused expression.

" That could be a prostitute website or anything" I question.

" I know I said the internet has gotten easy but I didn't mean that easy" he smirks to which I give him a light slap on the chest.

" No seriously it's a company based here in LA but instead of going to the building you can organise interviews here on the website, you can check out the profiles and everything" He says as he clicks a random profile.

Susan Thompson

22

Law student at UCLA

Enjoys reading, track sports and music

" Why would a law student need a nanny job" I say aloud.

" She might be funding her college herself you never know" He shrugs.

We go through a few profiles. They're all relatively the same students looking for a job.

" Look how about we just pick a few and have them all come in for interviews, I think we might be able to pick someone suitable after actually physically speaking to them" I suggest.

" I think that's fair, how about 5 to choose from?" He ask.

" Perfect " I smile.

" Babe! Emis on the phone " I hear Nikki shout from the office.

I go to the phone and pick it up.

" Hey " I say.

" Okay so my friend Paula said that her friend Jane and her husband Dane were in Miami for their 1 and a half year wedding anniversary and they totally saw Vinny there, drunk out of his mind with two skanks in a bar " Emi word vomits down the phone.

I take a moment to take it all in.

" Wow " Is all i'm able to say.

" I know right... I kind of feel bad for him " She says.

" Me too... but we all warned him, I saw this happening from like a mile away" I say truthfully.

" I know but he's our friend...or was " She says sadly.

" People like Vince don't want help only when they decided they need help, he's not going to listen to anyone... at least not right now"

" I guess you're right....so what are up to" She says changing the subject.

" Not much, me and Nikki just finished choosing some nanny's to come in for an interview" I say placing the phone between my face and my shoulder.

" Anyone you think might be a winner "

" They're all relatively the same... 20 to 24 year old in college just looking for some extra money"

" Wait...so you're going to have some hot young thing walking around your house" She gasps.

" They're just looking a for a job" I defend.

" Yeah a job...more like a blowjob...I don't know personally I wouldn't leave my husband alone in the house with a pretty young girl "

Shit, i've just fed Nikki to the lions.