4 ✵

Karen...

I woke up to the noise of Sebastian's phone i softly tapped him to get him to wake up "Sebastian wake up your phones ringing." he quickly jumped up to answer his phone "Hello ?, man chill out with allat" he spoke .. i already knew who he was talking to .

I jump out of the bed and go to the bathroom to freshen up .. i grabbed some fresh towels from the rack put on my playlist and hopped in the shower .

After my shower i quickly put on some lotion then my clothes and wrapped my hair in a ponytail , Sebastian walked in the bathroom with a attitude "What's wrong Sebastian?" i asked "Nun ma im coo"

I turn off my music and look at him with a deep stare "Stop lying .. what's wrong ? did Nia say something?" i say as i walk over to him trying to get him to look up at me .

"She's just fucking irritating she thinks because you was in the car with me last night we fucked .. she never trusts me even when i'm chilling .. i be high as fuck minding my business and she's always coming to me with some bullshit .. i just want a girl that's chill you know ?." he says rubbing his head .

"I understand .. but if you really want it to work with her let it be known , tell her how you feel no matter how she reacts least she knows." I replied "You right but what you getting ready fa ? you leaving me ?." he says in a dramatic voice .

I giggle "I'm going to my sisters house today we have to talk about some business stuff that's all." he looks at me for a while without speaking "Ight i'll drive you." he finally spoke

"No it's okay i already got a uber .. it's fine thank you Sebastian." i spoke putting on my Jacket "cancel it." he replied "Sebastian it's finee."

"No cancel it , ion trust that uber and lyft shit lemme take you ma .." he said "Fine " i spoke , i cancelled my ride and sat there waiting for him to finish putting on his shoes , Once he was done we walked out the room and headed to the Elevator.

"Ladies first" he said , "Why thank you sir" i say with a chuck , We stood there quietly waiting to get on the right floor .. Sebastian checks out and we head to the car , he opens the door for me and we hop in .

my phone begins to ring and i notice it's cece , i answer .. "Hey Bestie ! you okay ? don't tell me my brother did something stupid." she spoke "No no he's been super nice all day .. he's actually driving me to Dorinda's house right now" i say .

"Y'all fuckkkedddd ?" she whispered "No Cece ! we went to sleep." i replied with a giggle , Sebastian looks over at me with a smirk "I'll call you when i get to Dorinda's house , we almost there ! love you ." i say

"Love you too bestie !" we both hung up and Sebastian parks his car "Thank you for being so kind and driving me everywhere.. i know your probably tired" i say while laughing .

"Nah anything for you .. text me if you need me to come get you .. imma be outside all day." he spoke "Okay i will." before i got all the way out the car he grabbed me "Come hea" he said , his voice was so deep and sexy .. looking at how low his eyes were did something to me.

He quickly kissed me , his tongue twirled around mines. i wanted to tell him to get off me but it felt so right .. i couldn't stop him .

He finally pulled away from the kiss, he smirked and licked his lips "Enjoy yo day ma ." i closed the door and he drove off , i stood on the side-walk trying to process what just happened , i walked up to Dorinda's door and opened it with my key .. we all had keys to each others house .

"Hi sister !!!" Jacky said running up to hug me "Hi sisters ! so what's going on ? what do we have to talk about." I spoke , "We have to talk about the new designs for our new T-shirts , but for right now let's talk about how miss Karen went with Sebastian to a hotel last night." Dorinda said poking me in the arm .

"Ouuu what happened Karen tell us !" Jacky begged "Guys nothing happened, we just talked and went straight to bed .. Nia was blowing his line half of the time anyways." i rolled my eyes taking off my coat .

"That girl gets on my nerves!" Jacky agrees with Dorinda "Exactly that little gremlin . but anyways Karen do you think you like him again ? or you just can't look at him like that anymore." Jacky asks

"Well .. before i came in here he kissed me goodbye and it wasn't any type of kiss .. it was different" i spoke "WHATTTT !? omg Karen it's been years .. i knew he was gone like you again when he came back .. girl that is your man !" Dorinda shouted

"Karen he clearly has had a crush on you since we were all kids , if you don't get with that man .. and you have to tell cece !" Jacky spoke

"I know i know .. i'm just still processing it because i'm also thinking about Nia .. she's already upset with him because she thinks we had sex last night in the hotel even though we didn't." I replied .

"Girl Fuck her !." Dorinda said

Sebastian...

I ain't have nothing else to do and i ain't feel like going to Nia's parents house to sit in they face and they judge me for being a nigga from the hood , plus i wasn't feeling her right now .. all i wanted was Karen .

"Ayo Don (Brandon) I'm about to pull up to yo crib g have a blunt rolled up a nigga stressing ." i said to him on the phone, he laughed "What did Nia ass do now" he asked .

"I'll tell you when i get in there im parking right now ." i spoke "Ight"

I hop out the car and walk towards Don crib "Ayeee my nigga" i say dapping him up "Ain't seen yo ass in a long time , yo ass better stay in detroit " he said sitting down on the couch , i closed the door behind me and sat down next to him.

I lit up the blunt "Mannn it's so much shit and i only been here for 3 days .. you know Nia ass always tripping and feel like i'm cheating on her all the time but basically we went to my moms crib cause they wanted to celebrate me being back ." i say

"Right ." he replied "So Nia don't like Karen .. and you know i been having a crush on Karen since a nigga was small , but when Nia came around allat faded away , now that i'm back my feelings for Karen been through the roof and she been looking good as hell too ." i lay my head back thinking .

"Damn .. get on that then nigga ! this yo chance .. shit ion like Nia anyways the bitch is weird" we laugh "Yeah my mama and pops been saying that too , i just dont know what to do .. ion got time Nia to be going through allat crazy shit like depression cause i left her .. i want it to be a peaceful breakup" i said

"Just tell her you don't think it's gone work , if she can't accept that then oh well my nigga , she'll be okay" Don had no filter .. that's why he couldn't keep a girlfriend for too long .

"You right , lemme facetime Karen right quick i'll be back" Don shook his head I walk into the bathroom and begin to facetime Karen , she picks up with a smile on her face "Hey ! what you doing ?." she spoke with a grin "Nun ma .. i miss you though lemme pick you up ." i say , she knew i was high as hell though .

"Okay how about this .. you can pick me up in a hour i'm just finishing up some designs with Dorinda and Jacky and then it'll just be you and me .. how does that sound ?" She spoke "that's coo .. ight text me when you ready ." i replied "Okay Ba-Sebastian."

We hung up and i laughed , i notice her little fuck up it was cute .. i wanted to be with her but before i do all of that i needed to fix this shit with Nia crazy ass but i don't know if Karen feeling me like i'm feeling her .

I called Nia and she instantly answered "Hey baby ! come over to my parents house i miss you .. we should go out tonight or something .. i'm really sorry about what happened at your moms .. let me make up for it please." she spoke so fast before i could get words out "Nah .. i got plans tonight plus ya parents don't like me so i guess we even , but i wanna meet up with you later so we can talk .."

Her smile slowly went down "Uh.. okay that's fine i guess i'll see you later, what plans do you have ?." she asked "It don't matter .. you gone be mad anyways so why waste my breath ?." i said

"Just tell me Sebastian i understand if your hanging with Karen i don't really care .. like you said your just friends right ? your my nigga .. so it doesn't matter." she spoke , i laughed "Yeah ight." i hung up the phone and headed back to the front room .. Don was dead ass asleep , i grabbed my keys and got in my car .