𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑...

Karen ..

It was the next morning and i haven't heard from Sebastian since last night . I tried not to be on his back so much but i was just really worried .

" Karen ! stop pacing back and forth . Get dressed we all going out for brunch to help you get your mind off things." Dorinda spoke peaking out the corner of the bathroom .

I did need to get my mind off Sebastian possibly being in danger .. just thinking about it was really affecting me .

I grabbed some jeans and Dorinda let me borrow a cute red blouse . I pinned my curly blonde hair up with a clip and grabbed my fur coat .

"Dorinda can you please hurry up ! Jacky is outside and you know Twinkie doesn't like to wait." i yell walking towards the door .

"I'm coming im coming !." She rushed out the bathroom with her purse and grabbed her coat . We quickly walked out the door and ran to Jacky's car .

"Finally ! i'm hungry let's go." Twinkie said , we all giggled . Jacky turned up the radio station and we listened to podcasts "Jacky what the hell is this! i don't wanna hear nobody talking about they sex life on a pod cast !" Dorinda yelled from the backseat.

We all looked at Dorinda with a side eye knowing she was lying . "What ?! i'm not that nasty now ." Dorinda rolled our eyes .

We laughed looking at Dorinda , after a few minutes we finally mad it to the Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant .

Me and Dorinda helped Twinkie get out of the car "I'm hungry let's go." Jacky spoke , we all walk towards the restaurant .

"Hello ! Welcome , would you guys like a booth or table ?." The women asked "Booth" we all said in sync .

"Okay follow me !" We follow the lady as she walked us to the booth , We all sat down and instantly looked at the menu .

I look out the corner of my eye to see Jacky eyeing me down "What?." i say with a big smile . "You know what .. don't act stupid why did we have to hear from Dorinda that you and Sebastian finally got together after all theses years ?." Jacky said hitting my arm .

"i'm so sorry guys .. i just been so caught up with Sebastian i haven't been doing my part for the business or really talking to you guys .. i'm really sorry." i spoke .

"Karen it's okay .. we're not kids anymore you don't have to tell us all of your business you are a grown women now .. you'll always be our little sister ." Twinkie spoke putting her hand on my lap .

"Shit .. i don't know about y'all but i need to know everything i don't trust nobody with my sister." Dorinda said "Aww i love y'all ." i spoke .

The man came back and we quickly told him our orders "But how are you and Sebastian?." Jacky asks "I mean we're good it's not what i expected ." i replied

"What did you expect ?." Twinkie asked "I expected it to not work .. i don't know why i just thought it wouldn't work Sebastian has always been a good man but i just thought something would happen ."

"But Karen you can't think like that .. Sebastian is a good man for you and we all know that , deep down inside you know that too ." Twinkie replied ..

Dorinda's food arrived first and my phone began to ring , "Hello ?" i said softly "Hey ma where you at ? i'm here at the house and you ain't here." Sebastian said .

"Oh um i just went out with my sisters .. i just needed to get my mind off a few things that's all ." i said "Ight." he spoke , he sounded a little upset . i hung up the phone and sat there quietly .

A few minutes later and the rest of our food arrived , We ate and had a few deep conversations it was good to catch up with my sisters .

"Y'all ready to go?." Twinkie asked "Yes Twinkie we about to leave calm down." Dorinda said giggling, we all paid our part and headed to the car .

"It was good to get out today .. but i think Sebastian is upset with me for some reason." i spoke "Oh he a sassy one ? what he got a attitude for." Jacky said .

Dorinda laughed "Oh yeah he's sassy as hell ! Karen you better go home and tend to your girlfriend." we all laughed at what Dorinda said .

I felt like something was wrong with Sebastian.. he always hid his feelings even when i didn't want him to .

Jacky dropped me off to my house and i said my goodbyes to all of them .

Before entering the house i took a deep breath, What was about to happen now .