8 ✵

Nia's Plan ..

Did Sebastian really think he could easily get away from me like that ? if he wasn't gonna be be with me i was gonna make it hell for him to be with anyone else .

I drove to the airport to make my way back to Atlanta , once i got there i grabbed my bags and suitcase out of the trunk and went inside .

"Hi my names Nia Williams i have a ticket from here to Atlanta." i spoke to the Clerk "Okay your plane will be arriving in 5 mins ma'am ." the lady responded

"Thank you." i walk over to Starbucks to get me something before my plane arrived "Hi yes can i get 2 cake pops ." i said to the cashier .

"Yes will that be all ?." the man replied "Yes." i say pulling my money out of my purse "Name please?".

"Nia" i say , "Okay your total will be 7.45" he spoke , i handed over the money and moved to the side so others could order , i get on my phone as i'm waiting and i see Sebastian's instagram story .. he looked like he was living his life with his friends and i didn't respect that .. we were together for 6 years how could you get easily tired of me ?

"Order for Nia" an employee yelled , i grabbed my cake pops my luggage and went to my plane .

2 hours later ..

The plane finally landed and i stood outside the Atlanta airport waiting for my ride .. a big black Bentley truck rode up on me "Nia get in."

Santana (BigSan) Johnson- 35, One of the biggest Gangster's in Atlanta , Sebastian's biggest opp

Santana (BigSan) Johnson- 35, One of the biggest Gangster's in Atlanta , Sebastian's biggest opp .

He got out the car and put my luggage in the trunk , i jumped in the passenger seat sitting there worried , I didn't know if i could trust him .. but he has been my fuck buddy for a few years now .. we even have a kid together that he's been taking care of while i figure out this whole situation with Sebastian .

"So what you call me fah shorty ? you finally dumped that nigga huh ?." he asked smoking a blunt , "N-no it was the other way around but we are done .. and i wanna get his ass ." i spoke in a shaky voice .

"Fa what ? now you wanna kill this nigga and i been wanted him in the grave eva since y'all moved to Atlanta ? it took the nigga to break up with you to finally see that he need to die ? shits crazy yo." he said moving his seat up .

"No San it's not like that .. i realize where i need to be .. i need to be a mother to brooklyn and be your first lady for your record label and maybe even your wife .. i wanna be with you i always have .. that's why i convinced Sebastian to move out here." i say grabbing his hand .

He quickly pushed me off "Now you wanna be a mom to my daughter yo !? you left ha for a nigga .. you lucky she got a good ass Dad cause our daughter could of been anywhere .. i'll be damn if my daughta end up like me ." he yelled