9 ✵

Nia ...

It's been 2 days since San left and i was worn out from taking car of two kids , but i wasn't giving up that easily.. after the kids finally fell asleep on my lap there was a big bang on the door , i quickly picked them up and laid them down in the bed .

The bangs continued , i honestly thought it was the police .. as i open the door there's this girl with bouncy black curls and a leather jacket on with jeans .

 as i open the door there's this girl with bouncy black curls and a leather jacket on with jeans

Brittish Lei - 33yo, First Girlfriend/Baby mother of Santana's .

"Where the fuck is my son ! and where is Santana why the fuck is he leaving my son with random ass bitches." she pushed me out the way and went in the house looking around for Josiah .

"Excuse me but i'm not a random ass bitch .. i'm his baby mother also his girlfriend , He let me watch Josiah until he came back .. my daughter is also here , they're in the room sleeping ." i spoke

She came out the room rocking Josiah trying to get him to fall back asleep , she giggled "Girlfriend ? tuh girl nobody is an actual girlfriend to Santana .. i realized that years ago girl ." She said .

She grabbed Josiah's diaper bag and Car seat "Tell Santana to call me when he gets back .. we have to talk about him leaving my child with bitches ion know ." she spoke while slamming the door .

I rolled my eyes and went to go fill up Brooklyns sippy-cup before she woke up , i called San

"Yo ? what's up ?." he said "Nothing much .. just checking up on you .. your baby mother came over and picked Josiah up .. she said you need to call her because y'all need to talk about you letting random bitches around her son ." i said

"Mann she need to chill with allat , don't worry about her she just mad we ain't together no more." he replied "San how come she don't know about me ? my daughter been in the world for a year almost two and you ain't tell her that her son has a sibling , then you been gone for 2 days Santana where the fuck are you ?! ." i say

"Look , you ain't got no right to ask me questions and you just now finally getting in yo daughters life . yo hop off my dick , she don't need to know everything ." he said hanging up .

I let out a loud sigh and went in the room to lay with Brooklyn .

Sebastian...

     "Yo ma , im about to head out to hang with don if that's coo with you ? i'll be back ." i yell from the living room , Me and Karen decided to just go to her house instead of always being at the hotel .. atleast till i finish signing the papers for my house .

"That's fine baby .. i got some stuff to do too ." She ran from the room and pecked my lips "I love you be safe for me please .." she whined "I gotchu baby." i say locking the door behind me as i walk out .

Ever since the break-up with Nia i been feeling stressed free , it felt good to not have her all on my back i just wanted to live life happily .. especially with Karen .

I get to Dons crib to pick him up "Ayo nigga come out i'm out here ." i say on the phone "Ight i'm coming ." he replies , i sat there waiting as he came out the house , he jumped in the passenger seat .

"Wassup sleeping beauty."i say dapping him up "Ahh you got jokes i see , not gonna lie a nigga was tired after that smoke session and yo ass was just talking about how you was simping for Karen nigga." Don says

"I broke up with Nia .. I wanna do something special for Karen and make it official with her the right way .. i didn't tell her i broke up with Nia but we did ..." Don interrupted my sentence .

"Y'all ass fucked didn't y'all .. i knew you was gone swing yo way into that nigga." he says laughing "Yeah we did but i ain't wanna say it like that , not even finna lie to you bro that was the best i had in a while." i say laughing .

"Damn.. yo ass should of been left Nia then , she was hitting on you complaining about random shit and wasn't giving you good pussy ? that's crazyyyy yo ." we both laugh .

"Yo word on the street is .. Santana coming back to Detroit to try to take over , i heard he got money on your head too yo .. i want you to lay low a little bit you just got back in town and ian tryna lose my brother." Don spoke .

"Man that nigga ain't gone do shit , he been tryna have me dead for years .. since we was teenagers, all because Brittish wanted me and not him at the time .. shit now look at her got a baby with a gang leader and she a stripper .. glad i didn't go down that road for too long ." i replied

"Yeah i get that bro i do .. but if you really wanna be living a happy peaceful life with Karen you need to lay low if this nigga actually coming back to Detroit to start some shit, i'll handle this you just be coo ." Don said

"You right .. imma lay low i got you ." i spoke

It was about to be a real war if Santana was actually coming back .